Chapter 21

[sorry for the lack of updates, I've been sick and family problems. Here you go! ❤️]

Y/N POV
I ran upstairs and looked in most of the rooms for Lafayette and I couldn't find him anywhere, I went into my room and opened the closet to find a whole tub of nerf guns. 'perfect.'i thought, and grabbed one with a satchel of 'bullets' and continued my search. I walked out and the only place I haven't checked was hercules' room, so I started to walk to hercules' door until I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist and I was picked up. "PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched as I was put on Lafayettes shoulders, "Where were you even hiding?!" I yelled, he chuckled, "1, stop yelling mon amour, 2, you will never know" he said and smiled. "UUUGGHHH, you're lucky I love you, or I would've already beat your ass." I growled as we walked downstairs, "I don't doubt that. That would probably happen, but you love me too much." He said and put me down at the table. I bounced over to Hercules again, "is it almost done?" I asked still bouncing, "yes, it's almost done little child. Now go sit down at the table." I nodded and went over to the table and sat down Infront of Lafayette, "what do you want to drink, both of you?" Hercules asked. "Orange Juice, pleeeease!" I said like a 5 year old, "It doesn't matter." Lafayette said, Hercules nodded and got the OJ and milk out, he poured a glass of both and slid me the orange juice glass, "I swear your like a little child Y/N." Hercules said chuckling. I smiled and sipped my drink, "But you loooovvvee meeee!" I said, smiling again. "That's true," He said, kissing my head and going back over to the stove, Lafayette took a sip of his milk.
Sorry for the short chapter, it's sortof like a filler ;-;