Chapter 8

You had just got done eating and were in the shower. Lafayette was downstairs cleaning up, and Hercules was sitting on his bed. Hercules and Lafayette were in competition, whoever got you first, got to date and possibly marry you. Lafayette was the French Flirt, and Hercules was the Strong Softy. You loved both of them, but didn't know who to choose. You'd probably end up dating Lafayette and Hercules. But you were done worrying about it. You got out of the shower, dried off and got dressed. You walked to your room, sat down, and watched TV while on your phone. Hercules walked in and sat down beside you, "Hey Princess, what are ya up to?" He said, smirking. "What's the smirk for?" You asked. He put his finger over your lips and shushed you. You smiled, and he said "Oh, nothing, just...This." He said, tackling you and pinning you to the bed. "What are you doing? Ya big teddy bear." He smirked and kissed your neck. "I'm loving on you, your my princess you know. I know Lafayette wants to get to second base fast so he can have you. But, I prefer to take it slow, since I know it's your first time." You blushed and smiled, "I'll tell him to take it slow...I want to get to second base..but I don't know if I'm ready or not," he kissed you and pecked your nose. He got up and you went down stairs, Lafayette on the couch asleep. You went over to him and layed beside him, and snuggled into his chest. You saw him smile, and you realized you fell into one of his traps. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your neck as much as he could, "S-Stooppp ya big dork!" You managed to get out as you broke into a fit of laughs.