Chapter 4

~2 month time skip~

You and Lafayette were watching Netflix while Hercules was out with the dudes. You were practically crying of laughter because of Lafayette making a comment on the show you two were watching. You were getting tired, and you layed your head on lafs shoulder. Not realizing what you were doing you fell asleep, while Lafayette was blushing red. It was late anyways, and he carried you up to your room and put you on the bed and covered you up. He got in bed beside you and fell asleep cuddling you.

~HERC POV!~
I came home from a night with the boys. I wasn't drunk, because I didn't drink because of Y/N. If I had came home drunk I don't know what I would of done considering I have a crush on her. I saw the TV was on Netflix but Y/N or Lafayette wasn't on the couch. I walked upstairs and look in Y/Ns bedroom. I was shocked. Lafayette was asleep beside Y/N. I felt my face and ears get hot. They weren't in a relationship were they? I was furious. I closed the door quietly and walked off to my room. I slowly but surely calmed down but I was still annoyed. I went to bed, and hoped they weren't in a relationship.

-Y/N pov-
You woke up the next morning with an arm wrapped around you, and someone cuddled up against you. You flipped over to see who it was and it was Lafayette. You blushed and cuddled him back. He woke up slightly and looked at you "Hello, Madame." He said in a groggy voice. "Good Morning, sleepy head. Why'd you cuddle me?" He looked at you and blushed "You looked cold, and, I decided to cuddle with you to warm you up." You chuckled, "Okay, I can accept that-" you were stopped mid sentence by Lafayette kissing you, softly but passionately. You blushed, and so did he, but you ended up kissing back. You heard a knock on the door. Lafayette stopped and layed back and you said "Come in!" Hercules came in and said "Morning Y/N, Morning Lafayette. I'm gonna go out to get some coffee, do you want anything?" You smiled and said "(Fav coffee or drink), Please." And Lafayette told him what he wanted. Herc smiled "Okay! I'll be back in an hour, I have errands to run." You said okay and Hercules left. Lafayette smirked at you, and he kissed you again. He stopped and said "I'll go make breakfast, how bout a breakfast in bed today, madame?" You nodded and he got out of bed and went downstairs. You were surprised Lafayette had kissed you. About 10 minutes later he came back with 2 trays, one for him and one for you. You smiled and thanked him. He smiled and kissed your cheek and said "Anything for my madame,I know Hercules has a crush on you, but you, are mine" he kissed your nose and started eating. You blushed and started eating. When you both were finished he took the dishes and trays, and went down stairs. He came back up a few minutes later and sat beside you. He layed his head on your chest and smirked at you. He pulled you in for a kiss and caressed your thigh softly. You let out a quiet moan, and he chuckled, he kissed your forehead and he put you on top of him, and he hugged you close. You asked "What if Hercules comes in?" You blushed and he chuckled "He can accept that your mine, and not his," you giggled and he kissed from your jawline to your collar bone. You kissed his forehead and nose a patted his bun. He looked at you in a playful angry look he slid out from under you and put you hands behind your back, he stood you up and let your hands go, as he wrapped his arms around your waist and attacked your neck with kisses. He eventually found your sweet spot and he knew he did. He attacked your sweet spot as much as he could, making you moan quietly. He stopped and hugged you from behind. "I love you, Madame," he whispered in your ear. "And don't pat my bun," he chuckled and kissed your cheek.