Chapter 6

John and Alex looked at Hercules "Nahhhh, she's notttt." Alex said. Herc chuckled and called Lafayette over. Hercules whispered to Lafayette what he should do and he chuckled and said okay. He walked over to you and picked you up bridal style and kissed you passionately, and you kissed back. Alex said "Heyyy, get off my girlfriendddd." Lafayette chuckled and said "She's my girlfriend. Right Y/N?" You blushed and silently said "y-yes.." Lafayette put you down and you drank the rest of your drink. Hercules sat down beside you "Lafayette agreed to the plan. I just can't kiss you in front of him." You nodded and said "Good, " and you yawned. Herc looked at Laf and said "Ey Baguette! Your lady over here seems tired, and so am I. You wanna head back?" Lafayette nodded and we walked back home. I had payed for everything before we left. We got home and I went up to my bedroom, and crashed. I fell asleep instantly. Hercules came up to check on me and chuckled. He covered me up, and kissed my forehead. He walked to his room and fell asleep, Lafayette came in to check on me and saw that I was fine, kissed me on the cheek and went to his room and fell asleep.

~Daytime~
You woke up and got out of bed. You changed into your pajamas and went downstairs. You made some cereal and sat down at the table, you ate and checked your phone. You heard some quiet foot steps come downstairs and it was Lafayette. "You're up early, madame." He chuckled and said. You smiled "if you call 11 AM early, sure" he came over to you and kissed you. He got some cereal and sat beside you. "So, you agreed to Hercules' plan?" You said. He looked at you "Mhm, I don't want him kissing you in front of me though, it makes me feel jealous and I don't like that." You kissed him on the cheek, "Awww, my baguette dosen't want to be jealous." You playfully said. He chuckled, and you patted his bun. You giggled and he got up, picked you up and carried you up to his room. He closed and locked the door, sat on the bed and put you on his lap. "Now what are you doing?" You asked curiously. " you'll see~" he said seductively. He kissed your neck and wrapped his arms around your waist. You giggled and he found your sweet spot again, and attacked it making you quietly moan. "Tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable, madame" he whispered, and continued attacking your sweet spot. You nodded and moaned again. He stopped and quickly sent a text to Hercules, and then slid his arms up to your breasts, and softly massaged them. You relaxed and layed back against him. He chuckled and said "Are you enjoying this?" You nodded. He slid one hand down and caressed your inner thigh making you quietly moan. He slid his hand slowly under your shirt and massaged your breast again. You moaned a little bit louder. He chuckled and turned you around and kissed you, he stop massaging your breast and he took his hand out from your shirt and massaged your shoulders. You relaxed again and closed you eyes. He whispered "Now don't fall asleep on me, I want you to enjoy this~", you nodded. He asked "May I take off your shirt, madame?" He whispered, blushing. You nodded. He took your shirt off of you and he kissed from your neck to your breasts. He hadn't taken off your bra yet, you didn't know if he or you were comfortable enough yet. He slid out from under you and layed you back on the bed, and sat on your thighs, and kissed your stomach. You blushed, he got off your thighs and he asked "you may be uncomfortable with this, but may I take off your jeans? I won't do anything crazy, Madame." He looked at me and You nodded and he smiled. He took off your jeans slowly and kissed your thighs. You asked him "Y-you know, that I've never went all the way..right?" He looked at you and said "Madame, we don't have to if you don't want to, I'm completely fine with that, do you want me to stop?" He said in a calming voice. "I don't want you to stop, but I don't want to go all the way, but do whatever else you want." You said, he chuckled, "Okay Madame," he kissed your inner thigh and Hercules knocked. You got under the covers and Lafayette got in beside you, you pretended to be asleep, and Lafayette unlocked the door and opened it " come in." He said and Herc came in and said, "So, what'd ya do?~" and he looked at you and smirked. " we just made out, that's it, " Herc smirked at Lafayette "Come onnn, tell! I know you did more than that," Lafayette blushed and said " I may have gotten her out of her shirt and that's it."
Herc chuckled and high fived laf, and walked out closing the door behind him and walking back to his room, Laf locked the door back and Yougot out of the covers. Laf smirked "continue?~" and I nodded. He layed you back again and he continues kissing your inner thigh. He stood up and layed down beside you. He put you on his chest and kissed your neck and then kissed you. You giggled and fell asleep beside each other

A/N
Sorry for the very long section of sin, I'm bored and have nothing to do so..
THE SIN WILL COME MY CHILDREN