Chapter 12

~Y/N POV~
I woke up, with a slight headache, although I didn't have alcohol last night. Probably my cycle..I sat up slowly and coughed, Oh no..I'm sick from us walking around yesterday. I got out of bed with a blanket over my shoulders and grabbed a tissue. I walked downstairs and saw john and Alex on the couch, "Hey Y/N- oh fuck. You're sick, aren't you?" John said, a slightly concerned face, "Mhm..from the slight cold last night-" I was cut off with a sneeze. Lafayette and Hercules walked downstairs, "Y/N is sick, I'll make some tea." Alex said..getting up from the couch and going to the kitchen. "Aw, I'm sorry princess. Go upstairs, I'll bring your tea to you, okay?" I nodded and walked upstairs to your bedroom and got back in bed. Lafayette came in and sat beside you, "are you okay mon amour?" He said, I shook your head and bundled up in blankets, he kissed my forehead as Hercules walked in. "Here's your tea princess, it's hot so be careful, okay?" I nodded as he sat my tea on the side table. John called from downstairs "Hey! Love birds! The Schuyler's are here!" I got out of bed with the blanket over my shoulders and went to go to the door, as Hercules picked me up bridal style and smiled, "nope, you're sick." I groaned as you were carried downstairs and saw three girls sitting on the couch, "hey Hercules, who's the lady?" Said one that had fluffy, curly hair and a pink tank top on. "Oh, hey Angelica, this is Y/N. she's sick, so.." another on with long, brown hair and a blue dress on. "Oh, I hope you feel better Y/N! I just got over a cold, so I know how you feel." She smiled, "thanks..." you slightly smiled "oh, I'm Eliza. Nice to meet you." She said. "I'm Peggy, and being sick sucks. Maybe whenever you get better you can come to our house!" She had curly hair, and a light yellow shirt on. "That would be nice, and it would be nice also if Hercules would put me down...?" I said, glaring at Hercules. The girls giggled as Hercules let me down, "fine, there you go, princess." The girls looked at Hercules, "princess, hmm? Are you two together?" We both blushed, and Lafayette spoke up. "No, me and Y/N are together." They looked at eachother for a second, "Then prove it." Peggy said, with a teasing tone in her voice. Lafayette kissed me softly and I kissed back in the same way. It was short but sweet, and I heard Hercules growl a little bit. We pulled back and looked at the girls, "mmm, good enough." Angelica said, smirking. Lafayette chuckled and I blushed. Atleast I finally made friends with some girls.