Chapter Vingt (20)

Y/N POV
I went downstairs to get a drink, walking to the cabinet wrapped up in a blanket since it was the beginning of fall. Grabbing a glass and turning on the filtered water side, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned off the tap and turned around to see who it was, it was Hercules. "Hey princess." He whispered gruffly, "mm." I hummed in response, I took a drink of water so my throat wasn't dry. Hercules had walked in the direction of the bathroom so I went back upstairs, opened the door to find Lafayette still awake, "hey, try to get some sleep. Okay?" I asked barely above a whisper. He nodded as I climbed back into bed and cuddled up against him, "love you," before I fell asleep.

9:42 AM
I woke up to the sound of a knock at my door, "come in." I groaned, the door opened to reveal Hercules. Lafayette was still asleep, "oooo~ I'm fixing breakfast, so cmon." I looked at the clock, "at this ungodly hour?" He chuckled, "yes, if you call 9 AM almost 10, the ungodly hour." I scowled and sighed, "fine. Shoo shoo." As I waved my hand in a shooing motion. He nodded and closed the door, "Llllaaaafff, get up Herc is fixing breakfast." I said poking his back repeatedly. "Mmmmmmpph." He groaned, "go away, I wanna sleep." I smirked, "I'll pour maple syrup on your hair. You know I have a bottle in here for whenever I have pancakes." He shot up. "Ok! I'm up, don't pour the satans pancake syrup on me." I giggled and jumped on his back whenever he got up, "onward to the kitchen!" He nodded and went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. I jumped off and bounced like a five year old to Hercules, "watcha makin?" I asked giddy, "pancakes my little child." He responded, I looked over at Lafayette smirking evilly, he screeched and ran upstairs. I screamed "ATTACK!" and ran after Lafayette, this was gonna be fun.