Chapter 9

~Your POV~
After a fit of giggles, Lafayette, Hercules and I went to the bar and met up with the guys.
John looked at me and smirked, "So, I heard Laf and Hunklules are in competition for you~" he whispered.
"Mhm, kinda annoying sometimes..if we're watching something they glare at each other sometimes." I whispered back.
He hummed in agreement and we both went back over to the table.
"Heyyyy, here's the infamous Y/N! How ya been doing?~" Alex said, smirking.
"I was doing great, until you spoke." I said. Earning some Oooo's from the guys.
Alexander put his hands up in surrender, we joked like this a lot. Especially at the bar.
I went to go get more drinks and a guy came up to me, "Hey beautiful, how ya doin?" He said.
"Great, until you came up." I said, venom in my words. "Hmm, how bout I change that attitude?" He said, smirking. "How bout I change that face of yours. Bud." I said, turning to him in his face, "I'm not some whore for you to fuck around with. You wanna change my attitude? Go ahead. It'll change from pissed off to satisfaction from what'd I've done to you in the next 5 minutes. Fuck. Off." I grabbed the drinks and walked back to the table. "Jesus, Y/N..you left him speechless." Laf said, everyone else hummed in agreement. Another dude came over and said, "Hmm, you seem pretty..wanna have some fun?~" he said, I turned around and smacked him, "I'm not a whore to be fucked around with. I'm okay looking but you need to back the fuck off. Okay? Is that too much to ask? Go back to your side chick and fuck with her. Not. Me." I said and turned back around. "Ugh, drunk dudes." The guy scoffed and walked off, "Y/N, how can some one as sweet as you say things like that?" Hercules said, chuckling. "Dunno, I don't like to be flirted with." I shrugged and took a sip of my drink.

A/N: I'm continuing it! I liked writing this chapter. Y/N is very fiesty in it ;). But lemme know what to do with the next chapter!