Chapter 14

Thomas POV
Me, James, and Aaron were at the mall, looking around when I saw the Schuyler Sisters...and..The girl that kicked me? Y/N was it? They were sitting on a bench near Forever 21 and Claire's. I decided to go over to say hi, whenever I got over there I waved and said "Hey Schuyler's, and Y/N." Peggy whispered something to Y/N, Y/N glared at me. "Thomas," Y/N growled. "Oh, hey Thomas." Angelica and Eliza said, slightly smiling. Y/N was on her phone, probably trying to avoid me, I mean..don't get me wrong, but she was pretty. Really pretty, but Aaron said that she was with Lafayette..she'll be a challenge to get, but I'll try. "So..how are you ladies doing?" I asked, sitting on a bench beside theirs, they all replied, "Good." Besides Y/N, "Fine but you came over." She said in a monotone voice, glaring at me. "Y/N, jeez..I'm guessing you don't like him?" Peggy said, smirking. "I dislike him with a passion." She said, "I can change that~" I said, smirking. "I'll kick you in the nuts again, bitch." Y/N said, giving me a death glare. "Heh, mmmmkaay..bye ladies." I said, backing off towards James and Aaron. "Mm..lemme guess, Y/N rejected you again?" James said, I nodded, "Didn't kick me in the nuts though. She looked like she was about to lunge at me if the Schuyler's weren't there." I said, walking back to the car.

Y/N POV
Thomas walked away, finally. "Why don't you like him, Y/N?" Eliza asked me, with a confused look on her face. "He tried to flirt with me multiple times. I tried to be polite, and ended up kicking him in the nuts." I said, as I got a text from Lafayette.
🇫🇷LargeB🇫🇷: Hey, you okay?
👑Queeny: Yeah, Thomas was just here. I dunno if I scare him off or not.
🇫🇷LargeB🇫🇷: ugh, what'd you say?
👑Queeny: he said that he could change the way I dislike him, and I threatened him that I would kick him in the balls again.
🇫🇷LargeB🇫🇷: Jeez, mkay. He's a flirty douche anyways. When are you coming home?
👑Queeny: sleepover, I'll be back tomorrow. Send Herc and everyone love, love you ❤️
🇫🇷LargeB🇫🇷: Will do, love you too shorty ❤️
Angelica looked at me, "who you texting..?" She said with a smirk. "Laf," I said and stuck my tongue out at her.