Chapter 7

You woke up with an arm wrapped around  you, it was Lafayette. Hercules opened the door quietly and motioned you to follow him. You looked at Lafayette's phone and the alarm was set for 2 hours later. You slowly got out of bed not waking up Lafayette, and followed Hercules. He asked you "What'd you and Lafayette do last night?" You blushed, "We made out, and he got me out of my shirt.." He chuckled and whispered on your ear "I could do much more than that, sweetie~" You blushed, and you both walked into his bedroom. You walked in first, and Hercules came in behind you. You heard the door close, and a click. He locked the door. You sat down on the bed, and he came over to you and sat behind you, putting you on his lap. He massaged your shoulders and kissed your neck every once and awhile. He stopped massaging your shoulders, and slowly massaged your breasts. You quietly moaned. Were you going all the way? You thought. He stopped and slid your shirt off of you, and he went over to your pants and took them off. He asked "Do you, want to go all the way? Or, just have a tease party~" you blushed "Either one, but, I've never been all the way, but I want it to be special,. And this is special, that you chose me, out of all the women in the world. Me." You smiled, Hercules got up and layed you on him. He kissed you, "Of course I chose you, love. You are special. Now, tease, or all the way?" You blushed, " tease.. " he whined, "Okay, I guess Lafayette will get you first~" he chuckled. Hercules got up and sat you on his lap. He took his shirt off and kissed your neck to your collar bone. You moaned. He looked at you and kissed you softly but passionately. You blushed and he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your stomach. He let go of your waist and went down and kissed your inner thigh making you moan. He heard Lafayettes alarm and you both got dressed. You walked out of his room and you saw Lafayette come out, shirtless. You blushed and he came over to you and picked you up bridal style. You blushed feeling his warmth against you, and he kissed you passionately. You kissed back and he chuckled. " Morning, Madame, are you okay? Your blushing.." you blushed more "I'm not used to you being shirtless.." and he chuckled and whispered to you "Get used to it, love, because, soon you'll see more~" You buried your head into his chest and he chuckled, walking down stairs with you in his arms. He put you down and kissed your forehead. He fixed breakfast and slid you your plate. You ate and he sat down beside you. These guys were the flirtiest people ever.