Chapter 10

~Your POV~
I took a sip of my drink, and the guys and I chatted away until maybe about 12 AM. Midnight. We all said goodbye as Hercules, Lafayette, and I went back to the house. "I call dibs on shower first!" I yelled, they groaned and mumbled okay. I went up to the bathroom and started the shower, got undressed and got in. I heard a knock on the door when I got out. I put on my towel and opened the door, Lafayette was standing there. "Oooo~, sorry, mon amour. I was wondering, do you and the guys want to go out to eat tomorrow?" I blushed and nodded, walking past him to my bedroom. I was humming as I walked in, and I saw Hercules sitting on my bed. "H-Herc, Uhh...i need to change.." I said, blushing slightly. He smirked and said, "awww..okay. I'll be outside, call if you need help." He said, walking out. I sighed, these dudes are gonna be the death of me. I put on my bra and underwear, and my shirt got stuck on a bra hook. "Fuck." I said, and then called Herc in, "my shirt got stuck on a bra hook, can you help? Please?" I said, he smirked but nodded. He came over to me and got my shirt unstuck, I put on my pants and thanked him. He said, "ya know what, you know where that outfit would look good?" He asked, I shrugged, "The floor of my bedroom." He said, winking and walking away. I charged and him and jumped on his back, he screeched so high, I never knew his voice could go that high. I laughed and said, "you know where that face would look good? My twitter and instagram." I winked and walked down stairs   To sit with Lafayette on the couch. Lafayette waved and Hercules came down, flustered. This was going to be an amazing night.