Chapter 17

I woke up, hearing my alarm.
Beep beep beep bee-
I finally shut it off, sitting up groaning in the process. I heard the door open, showing Hercules smiling a little bit, "good morning! Were going to meet the dudes at 5, we're going to the bar." I nodded slightly, "what time, day, and year is it?" Hercules chuckled, "2:32, Wednesday, and 2017." I heard Lafayette running upstairs, and then bursting in the room. "GOOOODD MORNINNG!" I covered my face in the pillow, "Don't remind meeeee.." Lafayette then ran over and laid beside me, "come onnnn, get up! Or I will take to drastic measures~" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "No. I wanna sleep my life away, Peggy is an energy machine, and she made me do everything with her." I groaned, putting the covers over my head. Hercules chuckled, "imma leave you too it. I'm gonna make coffee, for people that haven't had it." And he closed the door, I felt Lafayette get under he covers with me. "Please? I'll annoy you till you get up, mon amour." He must of had a brush with him, because he was then brushing my hair. He knows I hate when people brush my hair, but I was too tired to do anything about it, "go awayyyy, I wanna sleeeeeeep!" He chuckled, "Not until you get up!" I shook my head. "I'm not getting up until I feel like it, and I dun feel like it. So pleeeeaassee?"
He chuckled, "Nope. I'll annoy you until you get up!" I covered my head with a pillow, and snaked under the sheets. "Leave my fortress! I'll get my guards on you!" I said, trying to push him off, he wouldn't budge, him being a lot heavier than me. "And who would those guards be?" He asked, I smirked and threw marshmallows at him from the container I kept in my side table in case if I got hungry at night. He screeched, then falling of the bed, "HERCULES! CODE 790 HAS WORKED! CODE 635 IN PROCESS!" I yelled, then hearing Hercules run up the stairs picking up Lafayette and taking him out of the room. Last night before I went to bed, me and Hercules knew that Lafayette would most likely do this, so we came up with a plan! Code 790, is: Lafayette asks "and who would those guards be?" And throwing marshmallows at him so he would fall. Code 635: Hercules coming upstairs and getting Lafayette out of the room. And it was glorious to watch.