8) Alone In WWE

Finn woke the next morning and looked over to see Cynthia still fast asleep. He got up and opened the curtains before going over to the bed and sitting down beside her sleeping form. She was sleeping on her side facing Finn with her long hair sprawled across the pillow beneath her head. The sunlight fell across her hair making it glow brightly. Finn watched her for a few moments admiring her stunning beauty before gently shaking her awake. "Cynthia... Cynthia come on. It's time to wake up." He whispered to her gently.

She opened her eyes slowly but due to the bright light of the sun she threw her arm across her face to block out the light. Finn continued to admire her. "Good morning... Princess." He greeted with a soft smile.

Cynthia smiled and moved her arm away from her face and looked at Finn.

"Good morning Finn." Cynthia said quietly with a beautiful smile.

"Would you like to go out for breakfast?" Finn asked her laying a hand gently onto her waist.

"Sure. Why not?" Cynthia giggled.

"I'll wait outside while you get ready." He smiled standing up.

"Finn... Why did you call me Princess?" Cynthia asked looking at Finn who sat down beside her on bed again.

"It suits you." Finn said with smile.

"Why?" Cynthia said.

"Because I love you..." Finn said and looked into her eyes then looked down when she didn't speak.

Cynthia kept looking at him as she wanted to smile but only ended up nodding.

"I'll be outside." Finn smiled weakly.

Cynthia stayed in bed for a little while, thinking about the three little words that he had just spoken. But she forced herself out of bed with a happy smile laying upon her lips and got dressed.

 But she forced herself out of bed with a happy smile laying upon her lips and got dressed

Once she was dressed they headed out for breakfast. It was filled with happy chatter and laughter. They eventually made their way back to the WWE building and Finn excused himself to head off to train. Cynthia bid him goodbye and took off on a wander of her own. While she was wandering around Cynthia ran into a man with yellow blonde hair and he kind of looked like a girl.

"Hi, are you new here?" The guy asked.

"Not quite... I'm a friend of Finn's. My name is Cynthia." Cynthia said with a smile.

"I am Dolph Ziggler." He greeted with a smile as well.

" He greeted with a smile as well