2) The Forced Boy

Following day at around 7AM there was a hard knock on Finn's bedroom door. Finn and Martin woke up shocked and looked at each other.

"Who is that idiot?" Martin asked angrily.

"I'm going to find out." Finn said as he got up and put on his shirt leaving it open then unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey man..your father" A man with brown hair and small beard began. He was Brian Kendrick Cynthia's older brother.

"Do you know what you just did? You SHOCKED ME!" Finn said angry cutting him off

"Hey, hey, hey take it easy... your father told me to do that..." Brian said then left.

Finn slammed the door and looked at Martin. "I should go and see what dad wants." Finn said as he got out new clothes and started putting them on.

"You're leaving me alone?" Martin asked as she laid back covering herself up again.

"Come with me." Finn said but she stopped him.

"I'm going back to sleep." Martin said so Finn kissed her shoulder and left.

Finn entered the living room found the ladies sitting together talking from them Finn's mother Leonie and Cynthia's mother Mary and some others.

"Oh Fergal is finally here." Mary said as she smiled.

"It's Finn." Finn said as he looked at his mother.

"Your dad needs you. He is upset." Leonie said so Finn turned and left.

Fintan was standing outside looking at the farm and Cynthia with him talking so Finn walked to them.

"I am here dad." Finn said. He looked at Cynthia then looked at his dad. Cynthia excused herself and left as Fintan looked at Finn.

"You finished your fun time? She slept in your arms? You done your funny things in bed with Martin?" Fintan asked as he looked at Finn seriously.

"You should be thankful that I came out of the room dad." Finn said as he looked away.

"You know very well that me and your mother don't love her..." Fintan said.

"I love her you two don't have to." Finn replied.

"Look at Cynthia... She is the youngest in the family and look... She is hard working person... So polite and nice." Fintan as he looked at Cynthia while she worked.

"I won't look at cowgirl." Finn said.

"Well fine." Fintan said as he pulled away from Finn and went to Cynthia, Finn tried to stop him but couldn't.

"Cynthia... Finn wants to apologize for being so rude to you last night as he also wants you to accept it by letting him help you in your work." Fintan said which made Finn look to his father in shock and made Cynthia smile.