5) Is It Love?

Last chapter stopped when Martin asked Brian to stay with her after he made her dinner...

After Brian sat beside Martin he looked at her. "Why are you always so angry and jealous?" Brian asked.

"Because I was born and raised this way." Martin answered.  "Do you have a girlfriend?" Martin asked and looked at him.

"I used to but we broke up..." Brian said and looked at her.

"Do you think I should change?" Martin asked and looked at him.

"Change what?" Brian asked.

"Being so selfish and rude." Martin said shyly.

"I think it would be good for you if you did." Brian said and looking into her eyes.

Martin was attracted to him and looked to his lips. They both got closer together until their lips touched. She hovered above him and kept kissing him until he stopped her.

"Martin... Are you really sure of what you doing?" Brian asked taking deep breaths.

"Yes I am... Come on carry me to bed." Martin said as he carried her into his bedroom.

They had a bit of fun hidden away in the bedroom and when they were finished Martin laid her head on his chest catching her breath. "Brian... Come with me to New York..." Martin said and looked up at him

"I would like to for sure but... my family?" Brian said and looked down at her.

"The city is nice and more comfortable." Martin said as he closed his eyes for while thinking.

"Fine Martin... I will do anything you want." Brian said and kissed her head.

Following day Brian went to his family home and sat down with his parents... "Mom... Dad... I will travel to New York..." Brian said as his parents looked at him.

"Why?" Mary asked.

"I love Martin and also... I will look for a job to earn my living." Brian said.

"But son... Do you trust this girl?" Marlo asked him.

"Yes dad I do." Brian said, his parents couldn't stop him from leaving so they let him go.

At same time in the chicken barn. Cynthia and Finn were working together silently. They haven't spoken to each other since this morning. Finn sat down and started to feed the chickens but he stopped after while.

"I've had enough of feeding you." He said to the chickens.

Cynthia turned to him and looked at him angrily. "Why did you do that to her?" Cynthia asked him.

"Cynthia I don't even want to talk about it..." Finn said still looking at the chickens.

"It's all my fault... Why did I agree to dance with you? I should have refused!! Why, Why would you do that?!" Cynthia said so angry

"I...." Finn started but she interrupted him.

"She was so rude and hateful, she said awful things to me. Why? All because of you." Cynthia said.

"Look I never meant for her to say anything against you. It's not your fault it's mine... I should have listened long ago when everyone told me to leave her. I was just so blind to it until now." Finn said he took her hands in his and held them. "I like you Cynthia. I really like you..." He whispered. Cynthia looked up at him surprised. "You are so much better than Martin or at least to me you are." Finn said and squeezed her hands gently. Cynthia had tears in her eyes when she looked into Finn's eyes. "I never wanted to be that guy who wanted to spend all his time on his girl, or show her off to the world proudly. But you make me feel like that. You make me want to scream to the world how beautiful and kind you are." Finn said and looked down. He pressed a soft kiss to the back of each of her hands and Cynthia still sat in shock and surprise. "I'm falling in love with you already Cynthia." Finn whispered. Cynthia's tears finally fell upon hearing those sweet words pass his lips. In all honestly she really liked him to. No matter how rude he was to her she saw beyond that. "I am sorry... For every mean thing I've said and done. For my rudeness. I am so beyond sorry Cynthia. I do hope you'll forgive me." Finn said sadly and stood up then left her sitting there alone. 

A slow smile began to form on her face and she shook her head letting it disappear. Cynthia left the barn and headed into the house. She got herself undressed and had a quick shower before going straight to her bed. She laid down and allowed her thoughts to consume her.

This is chapter five..i know it's too short but sorry...please don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

Edited 27/08/2017