I changed into my regular attire which is a tank top, Pants, and a leather jacket.

I started to tape up my hands intill I heard a knock at the door.

" Come in! " I yelled still taping my hands.

A little Aj walked in the room. She took a seat on the couch across from me.

" Hey .. I'm sorry about earlier .. " she started.

" Why? "

" Because I never told you I liked Aj, and since .. We're kinda friends I guess .. I should've told you " she said playing with her bracelets.

" Its fine .. And Aj can I ask you something? "

" Yeah sure "

" Can we please be friends , I want to move in like you did , and I can't do that if me and you don't really talk .. " I said.

" Yeah we can be friends , I have a match later tonight " She said.

She got up and gave me a hug , I hugged her back , I didn't want to let go but I did anyways.

Now I'm officially over Aj, at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself.

-
Aj Styles POV

I saw Aj sitting by herself at the catering.

Earlier Seth told me that she had feelings. Do I believe him? Sorta. Do I want to believe him? Yeah.

I skipped towards her , trying to mock her.

She looked up and smiled at me.

" What are you doing? " She laughed a bit.

" Nothing , just wanted to come say hi to my favorite wrestler " I said sitting by her.

I saw her blush a little , I took off her glasses and put them on

" Hey! I can't see without those " she punched me.

" Holy crap , your eye vision sucks " I took them off and rubbed my eyes.

" Duh , that's why I have glasses, ugh your supposed to be the smarter Aj! " she rolled her eyes.

I looked up at the TV and it was Dean VS Curtis Axel.

" So Aj , Seth told me something today " I said.

She didn't look up at me , she stared at her phone.

" Did you hear me? " I said.

" Yep "

" So do you ? " I asked her.

Honestly I was so nervous, what if she doesn't like me? What if she still has feelings for Dean , or Finn , or even Punk!

" Yeah I do " she looked back at me.

I was surprised. Aj Lee has feelings for me? Aj Lee?

She sighed and grabbed her things. She was about to head out but I grabbed her arm.

" I like you too " I said. I saw her smile. I smiled back.

She walked off to the gorilla , I was so happy at this point.

-
Dean POV

I walked out the curtain , I won my match of course , It was Curtis Axel! Duh.

I walked down the hallway and saw Aj. She had a huge smile on her face.

" Why so happy? " I asked stopping her.

" Aj likes me back! " she said.

That feeling came back. That feeling of betrayal , of heartbreak , I can go on.

" That's awesome " I gave her a fake smile.

" Thanx Dean , I have a match next , I need to go! " she said.

She gave me a short hug and skipped off.

I watched as she skipped , ugh do i miss her.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I walked into someone. I never saw her before , she was probably from NXT or something.

" Sorry , I should've been paying attention, Hi I'm Dean Ambrose " I reached out my hand pulling her up.

" Hi I'm Liv Morgan , I'm new to the roster " She said shyly.

" Hi Liv, so did you come from NXT? " I asked walking with her.

" Yeah I actually did " she responded.

She stopped out of no where and looked back at me in shock.

" What? " I said walking closer to her.

" Dude that's Aj! Aj Lee! She's such a role model , and a badass, youn know her? " she asked.

I looked at the TV , she was beating the crap out of Mickie James.

" Yeah I know her , she's cool I guess " I shrugged.

She nodded her head and we kept walking.

Every once in a while I would take a look at her , she was beautiful , her long blonde hair was in a high ponytail.

She kinda reminded me of Carmella , just the shorter version.

I kept talking to her , I found at that me and her have so much in common.

" So Ambrose , I have my debut next week , I guess I'll see you then " she smiled at me and walked off.

I watched as she walked off. A smile never escaped my face.

This Liv Morgan girl is super awesome.

-
Seems like they both have moved on. But have they really moved on , how do y'all feel about this chapter? I don't really know how I feel about it , but maybe another chapter today?