Troy stood up in front of everyone when he heard bangs against his front door. The door burst opened, as three men with guns stormed inside.

The men looked shocked to see Troy standing there watching them. He took the moment to try to attack. He was able to get a few punches in when he heard a bang.

Troy gasped, looking down to see a red spot grown on his shirt.

Bang!

Troy felt another sharp pain. He fell to his knees, feeling the pain from the gun wounds. He looked up to see a man aim the gun to his chest, and pulled the trigger.

Troy fell back, as a puddle of his blood started to grow under him. As Troy went in and out of consciousness, he heard his family scream and bangs. He closed his eyes, as tears slipped. He knew that his family wasn't going to make it.

Troy cried, in emotional and physical pain. It was getting harder to breath, when he opened his eyes, to see someone staring down at him.

"I was watching," the man said, looking down at Troy.

"Wh-what?" Troy gasped, feeling himself weaken.

"You can protect these people, do you wish to protect them?"

Troy frowned. "Th-they, they are dead."

"Yes, your family is dead, but you can keep this from happening again, would you like to do that?"

Lauren let out a laugh. "You're the chosen one Troy."

The vampire smiled and shook his head. "It happened like that, I swear."

"I believe you," Lauren told him, signaling for him to continue.

Rolling his eyes, Troy continued his story.

"I can stop those men?"

"Yes, do you want the power to protect them?"

Troy gave a small nod.

The man leaned down and bit into Troy's neck.

"I was able to get rid of most of them. The ones I didn't get rid of ran away. Once my town was safe, I left. I felt lonely, so I wanted to find my own purpose. Shortly after Shawn was changed, I met Shawn and Camila. That girl was so mean to me, but I stuck around. I knew there was something special in there, it just took a little while to find it," Troy told Lauren, leaning on his chair.

"So you're the second oldest?" Lauren asked, eating her lunch.

Troy nodded. "Yeah, I'm three hundred and forty-three."

"You are old," Lauren said, grinning.

Troy shrugged. "I'm younger than Camila."

"She's old."

"And Ally is your mate?"

Troy's face lit up. "Yeah. Ally and Harry were changed at the same time."

"Is it our turn?" Harry asked, as he and Ally entered the room.

Ally leaned over and kissed Troy's lips.

"How did you two change?"

"It was 1899, Harry and I were friends. Harry here decided to go hunting, and I went with him. We were deep in the forest."

Ally looked at Harry, narrowing her eyes. "Are you certain this is a safe trail?"

Harry nodded his head. "Yes, I've been through here multiple times."