She walking in with a snicker and sat on the bottom bunk. "Nice underwear there (y/n). So how long has this thing with Carl been going on?"

I felt my cheeks get warm at that sentence. "Just for around 2 weeks, that's all."

Nothing really happened in those few weeks. Carl and I went outside the walls more or hung out in my house. The others of Carl's and mine families went on runs, slowly gaining the trust of each other. I pulled myself out of my thoughts to the feeling of being stared at.

I looked in the mirror to see Thalia smirking at me as I pulled my pants up. I just zippered and buttoned up my pants when I heard a loud bang come from outside the door.

I put on my belt and ran out the door. I ran out into the hallway to see Jason standing on top of the staircase. I looked over the railing to see Kely in a heap of limbs with Molli. I went around Jason and made my way down to the two girls.

I say on the second to bottom step as I talked to Molli and Kely. "What happened with you two? You look like a human sized pretzel."

"I was just walking past the stairs to get to the kitchen when Molli tripped and fell on me. All I wanted was to eat but not this." Kely says as she points to Molli's butt. Which is rather close to her face.

"Well then. That sounds like a problem for you too. Thalia?! I'm gonna head out." I walked over the mess of Molli and Kely slightly giggling at them.

"Okay, just be careful!" I heard Jason say from the top of the stairs.

I had my hand on the doorknob as Thalia speaks out. "Use protection!"

With that I left the room, blushing, with a confused Jason left behind. I walked to right and just went wherever I could. At some point I walked in a circle and went straight back to my house. I saw Jason and Kely sitting on the porch talking.

"Heyo. What ya talking about?" I said as I walked straight up to the porch. The railing still being over my head.

"Just talking about before and now. Can I join you? Kely, you want too?" She nodded at his reply and I have them two thumbs up.

"Well, I'm gonna go get Thalia and Molli so they don't get left out of the fun." I smiled lightly as I walked up the steps and into the house.

I turned to living room to see Molli and Thalia playing a game. "You guys wanna join the walk? It's already the rest of us."

"But we're in the middle of this very intense game." Molli whined.

I walked closer into the living room to see that the very intense game is actually just Checkers. "It's only Checkers. Come on!"

"But I'm too lazy for this." Thalia and Molli said at the same time. After that they gave each other weird looks and snorted.

"I'm lazy too but just get your asses up." I said and all I got in return was a ' blah blah blah' from them, like Kindergarteners.

I grabbed both of their hands, pulled them up and over to the door. Kely and Jason were already at the sidewalk ready. "Well, let's go."

Jason and Kely started to walk ahead just as we got out the door. The rest of us caught up with them, making their group of two, now a group of five. Our little group just walked around a bit, cracking jokes every now and again until we saw Rick and his group heading into an RV.

Molli pointed out that they looked to be packing for a trip. Our group then rushed over to Rick to ask what was going on. "Rick, uh hello. Where are you going?"

"Hmm, Jason right? We have to get Maggie to the Hilltop to check on her and her baby. She is having severe pains." As Rick explained why they were leaving, I was surprised that Maggie was pregnant.