Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Hooligans

The beach wasn't that far from their hotel. It was only ten block away. Raven was building sandcastles with Mama and Drizzy. Raven tosed the sand everywhere, which has gotten onto Mama and Drizzy's present for Sasha.

"Oh Raye," Mama said, furiously. "Drizzy take  Raven away from the present."

Drizzy grabbed Raven, while Mama took the present and dusted off the sand. Mama looked up and saw Jane running towards her, yelling, "Mama. Mama, she's coming. She's coming."

"Alright," she said, putting the present in her Coach handbag. She leaned forewards and saw Sasha laughing and talking to a boy, roughly 5' 5" tall. "Jane, honey."

"Yeah," Jane answered Mama, while folding her arms.

"Go get, your sister."

Jane nodded and ran towards Sasha. Mama took Rave off Drizzy and gave him a bottle of water.

Moments later. Jane and Sasha came running back. Jane took Raven off Mama and played with him, while Sasha sat down on the sand.

"Who was that boy?" Mama asked.

"His name is Peter," Sasha sighed. "Peter."

She looked at the sand and started to play with it. Mama looked through her sandglasses and saw the same boy that was with Sasha earlier, coming towards them.

"What did you say his name was?" Mama had to ask, Sasha.

"Peter," Sasha replied.

"Ah," Mama said, standing up off the sand and walks towards him.

Jane looked towards Mama's direction and said, "oh God!"

"Hello, sweetie pie," Mama smiled.

"Hey," he said, confused.

"Come and join us."

"I, I... I..." He saw Sasha giving him a signal to say no. "I'm really sorry. I just came to grab, one of the girls that your with her name and number." 

"Well, her name is Sasha and her number is 555-1608," Mama said in the form of two truths and a lie.

He recited them and said, "thank you and what's your name?"

"I'm Jackie Nicolas, I'm her mother. He swallowed.

"And you are?"

"Peter. Peter Hernandez."

"Nice to meet you, Peter," Mama smiled and walked back to them, while Peter walked back towards his family.

When Mama returned to sit back down, Sasha watched her.

She turned her head and said, "You gave him the preacher's number. Didn't you?"

Mama turned her head and smiled.

"Oh my god, ma..."