Chapter 1-Concert's and a Legacy

CC's POV

"ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!" Andy yelled into the microphone. The crowd screamed. Andy smileed in responce. "THIS SONG IS CALLED FALLEN ANGELS!" The crowd cheered and again and chanted:

"SCREAM, SHOUT, SCREAM, SHOUT, WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS!" As i played my drums.

We played the song and as always, Andy went nuts on stage, rolling around on the floor, trying to stage dive etc.

After fallen Angels, we played:

- Sweet Blasphemy

- All Your Hate

- Rebel Love Song

- Carolyn

- Ritual

- Perfect Weapon

"THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT CROWD TONIGHHT BVB ARMY, SO NOW THERE'S ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO SAY. AND THAT IS FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!" Andy yelled and ran off stage.

"That was awesome, this never gets old." I grinned.

"Yeah, its totally awesome." Ashley replied with the same cheesey ass grin.

We went back to the bus for half an hour to chill before the signing.

"Should we get going soon?" Jake asked.

Everyone nodded in a reply. We got up and walked off the bus and to the signing tent.

"Hey there." I said to the first fan.

"Oh my god, i cant beleive im actually tallking to you, i've wanted to since you joined the band, i think your awesome. Sorry i'm rambling, i do that a lot." She blushed. I flashed a smile at her.

"Its cool that you think i'm awesome. You should ramble some more." I winked at her and her cheeks went a bright crimson color. "Maybe over dinner?" I added.

"Oh my god, really?!" She jumped up and down exitedly. I nodded. She was totally hot!

She had long black hair that went down to the bottom of her ribs and it was teased, kinda like mine, her make-up was heavy, but unlike the other fans, she wasnt wearing one of the band's make-up. She just came as herself which i thought was sweet. She was really skinny and had an hour-glass figure. She was beautiful.

"CC, are you ok?" She asked.

I snapped out of my daydream and nodded.

"Is seven ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" She smiled.

She then asked me to sign her Set the World on Fire CD and i wrote my name and number on it ;)

"Call me." I smiled ans she moved on to see Ashley.

'Shit i forgot to get her name!' I thought to myself.

"OMG SKITTLES!" Me, Jinxx and Jake shouted in unison as two fans wearing Andy and Ashley's make-up walked over to the table with 5 MASSIVE packets of skittles.

"Here." The one wearing Andy's make-up said as she and the other one handed us one bag each.

"You guys are so awesome!" Jinxx grinned at them and then to the skittles.

We all opened them and dug in :D

After the signing i went back to the tour bus to get ready for my date witgh the mystery girl. At 6:55pm, there was a knock at the door...