🌿🍃Chapter 19 :Pretty Boy🥀🍃 {Ending}

{Play Music for the feels}

It was time. It was time to go face my deepest fears.
Max and I got out of the house at 7:53 and I walked with him to the forest.
I stood in the center of the path, waiting for whoever was behind this.
It was now 8:00 but nothing came.
"What the, they told you to come here at 8.. no one is here.." Max rolled his eyes.
"This might be a sick game, it might be some stupid people messing with you.." he grabbed my hand.
"Let's wait for at least 5 minutes okay?" I sat down under the tree.
"Stephanie, I don't know. This seems like a waste of time to me.." he had his keys in one hand.
"Maybe whoever it is, is running late.." I threw the rock into the lake.
"What? Fashionably late? No! This is serious Stephanie.. It'd piss me off if they were just joking with us!" He looked mad.
~
"Please?.." I looked up at him as he walked back and forth.
"Fine, only for you.." he sat beside me.
PIIIING PIIING PIIING
We both looked down at my phone to find another text from the anonymous person.
"Put the phone away..."
I closed my phone entirely and Max looked at me crazily.
"Stephanie! This is stupid! Let it go!.. let's just go.."
he looked fearful. He was playing with his headphones nervously.

 He was playing with his headphones nervously

"Max, calm down.." I looked up at him.
"Whoever it is, just told you to turn your phone off" he was upset, it was obvious.
"Maybe it's because he or she wants to make sure I am not recording.." I placed my phone down.
I heard the figure, even if it were far away.
I felt it's presence as it got
CLOSER

 I felt it's presence as it got CLOSER

AND CLOSER
I grabbed onto Max's arm.
"I'm scared.." I hugged his arm.
"Me too.." he said as I burried my face into his chest.
The flashback of the water came back to me and I grabbed onto him a bit more tightly.
"Max!?" I flinched.
"What?.." he asked.
"O-Oh never mind, you're still here.."
he rested his head onto mine.
"I'll always be here Stephanie.." he kissed my forehead.

The figure appeared behind him.
"MAX?! WATCH OU-" I called out
And the figure pulled Max away from me with force.
It held the knife so tightly and was about to stab Max in the chest multiple times.
I ran up to the figure and I struggled to get the knife and the figure dropped it.
Max pushed the figure off of him.
"I knew it was you!!" Max punched it.
"MAX!!" I was freaking out.
The figure punched Max back, grabbing a rock and slamming it against the side of Max's head. Causing him to black out.
The figure got on Max again and lifted a bigger rock, about to smash his head.
I ran towards the figure again and pulled it's arm and the figure pushed me, it got on top of me and pinned me down to the ground.
"Just accept me please! It'll all be over! I promise!" The figure looked as if it were crying.
"Let go of me!!" I struggled.
"Please! Stop fighting me!" The figure held me down and I kicked the figure in the crotch.
The figure falling over.