Chapter 8: Who Are You?

I couldn't get the kiss out of my head.
It just kept replaying over and over and over again. Like a looping tape player without control of when to stop it.
His soft lips touched mine which made my heart bloom horrendously.   I woke up in the morning the next day with a huge smile on my face. Excited to see him the next day.

I went to school happily and I walked to my locker to grab my books for class.
I turned around to find Alex beside me which startled me a little bit.
"Oh! Alex, what's up?" My blush re-appeared on my face.
"Nothing really, I just wanted to check on you and see how you were" he blushed along.
"Awh~ so sweet. Thank you!" I hugged him and I saw Max ahead of me.
I smiled at him and he walked away.

"Can you give me a few?" I asked.
"Yeah sure! No problem at all" he backed off. "I'll see you later okay?" He walked off waving.

I nodded and waved back, rushing after Max. "Max! You okay?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine Stephanie" he didn't even look at me. I knew something was wrong.
"Max? What the hell is up with yo-" he cut me off. "So he's your boyfriend now?" He looked at me with such an angry look.
"M-Max no! I- he didn't even ask-" he interrupted me again.
"Ask you out? Of course. Stephanie can you see he's using you?" Max stormed out of the hallway and into a classroom.

I sighed and then just had the urge to just go home and just leave everything behind me. I walked to the entrance of the school and all the students were laughing at me.
I was so confused and then I saw Leafy standing ahead in front of the huge group. The group was laughing and pointing up.

I walked towards them and turned around, facing up to see a huge banner saying 'Stephanie, the biggest slut in our school'

My eyes teared up and I faced the crowd. Leafy then grabbed her friends coffee cup which was filled with hot coffee in it, and threw it at me. She then took a picture and smirked.

It ruined my clothes and my hair was soaked. I walked through the crowd, tears streaming down my face and then sat down behind the school, as far away as I could from the students.
I saw Diamond walking towards me with a bag. She sat in front of me with such a worried look.

"It's going to be fine, I have extra clothes.." she wiped my face.
"T-Thank you.." I sobbed.
"Don't worry about it. What are friends for?" She handed me a towel and said one more thing before leaving.
"Don't show her you're weak, she'll use that as a weapon.." she stood up and walked off. I looked up at her as she left to see her turn a different corner.
Alex popped up at that corner with a box and handed it to her.
She whispered something into his ear and then he nodded and left.
Diamond looked back at me and I looked away as quickly as possible.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to change myself. I got out and put my hair into a mini pony tail and then I bumped into a guy accidentally.
"Are you alright miss? I apologize!" He held out his hand and I grabbed onto it, standing back up.
"I'm fine.." I didn't even make eye contact.
He had a British accent and he lowered himself a little bit.
"You don't look fine" he made the cutest concerned face.

I looked up and then he returned to his normal standing position.
"Is it Leafy?" He tried to get me to do eye contact and it worked.

"It's nothing really.. shouldn't you be worrying about other things? Plus.. I don't know you" I crossed my arms.
"It wouldn't hurt to though, correct?" He crossed his arms as well.

"It's not the time right now.." I looked away again.
"Just ignore what she does"
"How? It's impossible! She's at every corner" I stated.

Priiing~

I looked down at my phone and it was a new tweet from 'LeafyBear'.
I already knew what it was about.
"Why don't you read it?" He asked.
"Because it's about me.." I spoke silently.

I tapped on the tweet to show him, but I was wrong, 100%

"LeafyBear: Out with Alex Ridder. He's buying me everything I want. What a babe 😍😘 I am glad we are together. He made the right choice to choose me. Don't tell anyone about last night 😜 #FunNight"

I froze again, 'Was Max right?' I thought to myself. 'No~ that's can't be true.. there's no proof' I closed my phone and walked away.
The boy turned around and said "until next time! My name is Tom by the way!"

I walked in front of the school again and I saw Max, entering in a car with Diamond and Skye.
I didn't know if it was my vision or if I was just imagining things but..
Max kissed Skye and then Diamond drove off with the both of them.
I rubbed my eyes and I still saw the car driving away.

I began sprinting a bit faster than usual and Then Leafy bumped into me.
"Watch it whore" she stood up and kicked my bag.
It began raining and Leafy had an umbrella in one hand.
"What the hell is your problem! I did nothing to you!" I shouted.
Leafy pulled out a scissor and then pointed it at me.
"What's my problem? Listen bitch." She got closer. "If you don't stop talking to Alex I'll make sure your lips are cut out with your tongue" she cut a strand of my hair and walked off.
Alex walked passed me while I was on the ground and walked to her.
He whispered something into her ear and she looked at me and smiled, walking off.
He walked back to me and asked
"You okay?"
I stood up quickly, angry, out of my mind.
"What is wrong with you? You and Leafy are really screwing.. I knew it! I fucking HATE YOU!" I pushed him and walked off crying.

I felt as if my life was falling down.
Another tweet popped up and I tapped on it.

"AnonymousMouse: I was walking from school and I saw this guy on the floor

"AnonymousMouse: I was walking from school and I saw this guy on the floor.. who left him here?"

I couldn't see his face from the angle the picture was caught.
I refreshed the page and a reply appeared.

"WhiskeyKitten: It looks like Max Oggler.. he was wearing that shirt under his hoodie"
"TotalWarGirl: Someone call the police ! What the fuck!?"

I looked at what was around the picture and I saw the little house in the corner and knew exactly where that was.

I began sprinting  as fast as I could to the location and that's when a voice was heard behind me.
"It's not going to be that easy~"
I felt a quick pinch near my neck, when I looked to see what it was, it was a needle.

I felt dizzy and collapsed..