Ram-padge

"Angelica?" Jay asked, she took her phone away from her ear. "She hung up."

"So is she coming?" Deryn asked, confused.

"Oh she's coming." Jay whispered.

Penny glanced over her shoulder when she felt Jame's hand. He whispered a few words to her before she faced the group again.

"James wants to know something with the plan. How will we get out?"

"Well that part is easy." Kelsi replied, "The caverns below us are connected to the springs near the back of the school in the forest. There is a reason this school is called Crystal Springs." She smiled cunningly.

"So that's where you will be waiting with James for the escape?" Penny asked, as the realisation hit her.

"Exactly. The only problem is when you're actually down there. I don't know what or who is down there so from there you'll have to wing it." Kelsi said, her words trailing off.

"Where are you going?" Deryn called as she saw Jay walk off down the hall. "Jay?"

"Follow me." Her voice was cold yet shaky.

Jay led everyone up to the robotics room. Everyone waited at the door as she dung around in a few draws. She slammed down a pair of walkie talkies onto a bench. The group gathered around the table.

"This is perfect! Smart thinking Jay." Penny smiled. Yet Jay's face was seemingly emotionless, even if tears were streaming down her face.

"O-One more thing." She stuttered, opening a draw with someone's name on it. Inside was a remote control helicopter and a controller before leaving the room.

A few minutes later she returned with white and black paint and a paint brush.

"Jay who does this belong to?" Kelsi questioned, even though she started to open the paints for Deryn to start painting with.

"Ian always brings one to tech class because he's too lazy to make anything." Jay chuckled briefly. Smiling to herself before leaving the room once again. This time she returned with a first aid kit.

"Who's going in?" She asked harshly. A shiver went down Kelsi's spine. She hadn't known Jay long but she wasn't usually like this.

"Well Angelica when she arrives, she's pretty strong according to you guys. Jay you should stay back to use the helicopter. James needs to be at the rescue point with Kelsi so what should Penny and I do?" Deryn said, mapping it out in her head.

"Deryn why don't you go in and I'll be a back up. So if anything goes wrong I could go in too." Penny suggested.

"Good idea." Lucas mummered. Everyone looked at him surprised he spoke considering how quiet he's been.

"Nice to actually hear some input from you." Deryn snarled in annoyance.

"Alright then!" Kelsi blurted out, sensing the tension in the room. "Let's go wait for Angie."

"Wait how is she getting in?" Jay realised.

"I'll help her don't worry." Penny smiled.

They walked back into the mess hall, light barely shinning in through the open skylight. Penny stepped forward and untied her jumper around her waist and dropped it on the floor. Kelsi watched in confusion as she smiled at them. Then it happened. It shocked her so much she almost fell over. She looked over at Deryn and James, unphased.

She looked back at Penny. A large white bird was standing in her place. A yellow 'w' shape rested on her chest, as if it was made of gold it shone in the moonlight. Long elegant feathers that sweeped onto the floor made up her tail. Her wings were still folded but looked massive.

"I-I didn't know others besides werewolves could t-transform?" Jay gasped as she watched Penny jet into the night sky through the skylight.

"Well know you do." Deryn grinned.

Penny softly landed in front of the school, moving the snow around her with gusts of wind. She transformed back again, leaning against the school gate. She didn't know exactly what Angelica looked like but she knew she'd be the only one crazy enough to come to school on Saturday. Well besides everyone else already here.

Penny squinted into the dimly lit street, she swear she could see a figure running down the street. It was hard to tell if it was a stray or a person between the darkness and light snow beginning to fall. Soon enough as the shape came into view it was obvious it was a person.

She took out her phone briefly and texted Deryn.

i c her

sweet make sure she doesnt go in the snow ;)

I ALMOST FORGOT WHOOPS

Penny looked up to see a pink haired girl with ram ears approaching the gates. Under her tartan green jacket was a army green shirt and khaki jeans. Intresting, not what she'd expected.

"Excuse me? Are you Angelica?" She called out, the girl walked up to her.

"Are you Jay's friend?" She grunted, from up close she noticed a red mark around her neck.

"Are you?" She said brining Penny back to reality.

"Oh yes, I'm Penny. I need to take you in a speacil way, since we uh can't use any other way."

"What do you m-" Angelica glanced over Penny's shoulder.

A large pile of snow almost reached the window on the second floor.

"Is this a prank?" Angelica asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"What? Why would you say that?" Penny exclaimed.

"Then why is all the snow only covering the door? Hmm?"

Penny looked back, it was the first time she realised that. It looked man made, not natural. Then again how natural can snow be if it swallows people. She shook her head before looking back at Angelica.

"Look we don't have time. I'll give you a quick run through." She took a deep breath. "The snow took Kasai, Ian and Cole. Those are your friends right? So come with me so we can get them out."

"That's not dumb sounding at all. So how do we get in, another entrance perhaps." Penny could feel her suspicousion. She understood why but she just didn't have time to explain it in detail.

"Look you'll belive Kelsi right? Or Jay and Lucas? Let's just go!" Penny cried.

Before Angelica had a chance to retort Penny had already transformed into her feathered self. Angelica sighed before jumping onto her back. Her feathers were surprisingly soft and warm but that didn't change the fact she was still suspicious that this was all a trick of sorts. Especially with Ian and Lucas involved.

Angelica held on tight as Penny created an updraft as she landed. She jumped off before glancing around the room. Strange graffiti was up around the school. She looked back at Penny who was human once again. She followed her to the snow wall were everyone else was waiting.

"Angelica!" Jay cried, she ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Jay? What's going on where's Kasai?" Angelica asked, slightly shocked.

Jay pulled back and looked her in the face. That's when Angelica realised this was serious. Tear stains ran down Jay's face, her cheeks were brighter than usual and it looked as if she'd been rubbing her eyes.

"Ok, seriously what is happening?" She glanced around the room again, recognising two more new faces. "Who are you people?"

"And where the hell is Kasai?"