" The fact that you just picked me up and threw me in here "

" Well your only like 3 feet tall and 50 pounds " he joked.

I punched him playfully.

We arrived at Denny's and sat down. There wasn't a lot of people there , probably like 4 including us.

The waitress was walking us to our table when we walked past these 2 guys.

They cat called me and started to snicker. I ignored them but Aj didn't.

" Keep y'alls eyes somewhere else but her ass " He said and kept walking.

I felt flattered , he stood up for me , aw.

We sat down and the waitress gave us our menus.

I scanned the menu , I was getting pretty hungry so I was looking for anything that would fill me up.

" So Lee , when did you and Dean start dating ? " He said out of no where.

I was surprised and then put my menu down.

" Uhm , back when I was in the hospital for my rib surgery " I said then looked at the menu again.

He nodded and looked at it too.

The waitress came back with her notepad.

" Okay what would you lovely couple like to drink ? " The waitress asked.

I looked at Aj and he looked back at me.

" Uhm - We - " I cut him off.

" I would like a Diet coke " I smiled at her.

" I'll take a sweet tea " he said.

She walked off to get our drinks.

" That was akward " he said looking at me.

" You bet , don't know why she jumped into conclusion , but its whatever . " I said.

" So what you eating ? " he asked.

" Uhm , just some pancakes , you ? " I asked.

" Same thing pretty " he said putting his menu down and grabbing mine.

" Pretty? - Ya no " I said laughing.

" Hey , I wouldn't call you pretty if I didn't mean it " he said smiling at me. I couldn't help smiling back.

-
We finished our breakfast and decided to go back to the beach house. It was currently 7 am and I was beyond full.

We parked the truck and I jumped out landing my 2 feet on the smooth white sand.

Me and Aj raced Forward a the beach house.

We walked in and saw Seth , Paige , Bayley , Sasha , Roman , Jimmy Uso , and Naomi.

" Where have you guys been ? " Seth asked looking at us.

" Denny's " I said sitting by him. I snatched his chips and began to eat them.

" Aj .. Girl version .. I'm gonna kill you if you don't give me my chips back " He threatened.

" Do it , I dare you " I said throwing a chip in his face.

" FIGHT , FIGHT , FIGHT " Everyone started chanting.

We pushed the couches to the wall and grabbed cusions, blankets , and pillows and layed them on the ground.

Everyone else sat on the couches and watched our wrestling match.

" Wanna do this Sethy? Or are you to much of a little bitch " I said smirking at him.

" OOOHH SHE CALLED YOU A BITCHHH " Jimmy screamed.

" Oh Yeah ? How about you get your girlfriend over there and leave before I embarrass you " He said pointing to Styles and then smirking at me.

I couldn't help but laugh and we broke character.

We shook hands and Roman pretended to ring the bell
-
Dean POV
I woke up to a lot of noise coming from the living room.

I looked besides me to see a bundle of red hair.

I couldn't remember much last night , but once I pulled the sheets off , I immediately knew what happened.

I looked over again and saw Eva snoring softly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes.

I put on my basketball shorts and a Steve Austin shirt and decided to investigate the noise.

I walked out and saw Seth putting the Sharpshooter on Aj ( Girl ).

Everyone was screaming for Aj. And Aj was screaming too.

I took a seat next to Styles and Reigns.

Aj rolled out of the submission causing Seth to fall onto his back.

Aj ran to him and put him into a sleeper.

" LETS GO NIGHT NIGHT ROLLINS " she yelled out making everyone laugh.

Seth fell onto his back causing Aj to fall with him.

He got up and picked her up , putting her over his shoulders.

" I'm the best! " he yelled out causing us to boo.

We started to laugh after , then Aj countered into the Black Widow.

" I'm the best! " she yelled out , mocking Seth.

" TAP! TAP! TAP! " We all yelled out.

Seth fell onto his knees then tapped out later.

Aj got up and Bayley raised her hand high.

We all laughed as Seth tried to get up.

" Okay okay , have my chips if you want " He said throwing her the chips.

" No , you see , they ran out of participation awards so this was the next big thing " she said throwing them back.

We all laughed then turned on the TV.

I sat by Jimmy and Naomi while Seth , Bayley , Sasha , And Roman sat together.

And across from me was Aj and Aj.

I kept staring at them. I could tell she liked him.

And the sad thing was , I couldn't change that.

Wether I like it or not. I need to move on. Because it's obvious she has.