Chapter 21 [Final Chapter]

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Whyyyy!?" I groaned as I slapped my alarm clock, silencing the incessant ringing. I rolled over in bed, hoping to catch a few more minutes of sleep. Unfortunately, my phone started to ring, once again interrupting my rest. I swiped the screen and snapped at the person on the other end. "What!?"

"Well good morning to you too!" Hoseok chuckled. I grumbled in irritation but he kept his cheery tone. "I think you should get out of bed, get dressed and go check your door!"

"Why do I need to check my door, Hobi? What I need is rest. I've been losing so much sleep taking care of Yun Hee and Hyo Rin! Do you know how difficult it is to have one best friend be depressed while the other is trying to keep her own pregnancy a secret but she's puking her guts out? It's not fun. I'm sleepy." I whined and closed my eyes, hoping that Hoseoks voice would somehow soothe me back to sleep.

Since Yun Hee's release, she's been a mess. It's gotten better with time but she still randomly bursts into tears now and again, causing everyone else to get misty along with her. Taehyung moved himself into her apartment, not even bothering to ask her permission. He's been more determined than ever to be by her side and take care of her. But of course, Yun Hee wants Hyo and I by her side the most. Hyo Rin can't stomach being around Yun Hee because she feels so guilty. She found out she was pregnant just 2 weeks after Yun Hee's release. Trying to help Hyo Rin keep the secret has been a handful because she's so sick. Hyo Rin doesn't want Yun Hee to be even more depressed. I explained to her that Yun Hee will eventually find out, but she insists on hiding it as long as possible.

I was wearing myself thin trying to be there for both of them. Hoseok thankfully being nothing but supportive and sweet through everything. We didn't have a lot of free time for dates, but everything we planned was always a lot of fun. Hoseok did everything he could to help and be a good friend to the girls and a good boyfriend to me. I felt so lucky to have him in my life again.

"I know you're tired and i'm sorry. I just think you'll really like this surprise, so please get up? For me?" He pleaded cutely and I couldn't say no. I dragged myself out of bed and told him I'd get ready. He warned me that I should wear something nicer than a t-shirt and jeans, much to my own dismay. It's not like we usually go on really fancy dates or something... Why do I need to look cute? I put a little extra effort into my appearance as I got ready. Once I was satisfied, I hurried to my front door to find nothing. What? He said there was a surprise? Oh, maybe it's outside. I swung the door open and found a small envelope taped to the door. I pulled it off and ripped it open, reading the note inside.

Su Jin,

I remember the first day I met you like it only happened a few days ago. That day changed my life forever and neither of us really knew it. Do you remember the first place we met? Well do me a favor, go there now.

You should order the Hobi special! (Don't worry they'll know what you mean.) :)

Love, Hobi.

Interest piqued, I hurried to my car, a goofy grin on my face as I drove to the coffee shop where I first met Hoseok. The door chimed as I pushed it open, revealing the practically empty coffee house. A young girl behind the counter smiled at me as I approached.

"Uhh hello... can I get a uhm... a Hobi special?" I felt totally embarrassed about ordering my boyfriend. What exactly is he planning?

The girl lit up and bounced excitedly as she spoke. "Oh it's you! You really came! Aww!" She hurried around to make a drink and I took a seat near the door. Patiently waiting to see what this surprise was. After a few minutes the girl appeared with a to go cup in hand and a small envelope. She giggled and grinned at me as she sat them down on the table and scurried back to her post. I sighed as I ripped the envelope open, revealing another letter.