Chapter 14

Hoseok practically ran to Yoongi's office once he was inside the building. I was out of breath after we arrived, Yoongi looking at with total confusion.

"What's going on? Uhh Why are two-" he started but was quickly interrupted by Hoseok.

"We're here to prove you're not a cheater!" He stated proudly, head held high with determination. I chuckled at his stance.

"I'm not, Yun Hee is just dramatic, you know her." He rolled his eyes and looked back down at the papers in front of him.

Hoseok wasn't having it. "No, you don't get it! Jimin is telling her you're a cheater! At least he's filling her head with doubts about you."

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he looked back up at us. "Jimin?"

I quickly explained Yun Hee's outburst and girls night at my place. About her telling us Jimin agreed with her about Yoongi being a cheater. I told him about Jimin picking her up in the morning and how he seemed to be quite pleased with himself. Hoseok was adding in his own comments here and there, pacing around in irritation.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples. "I don't know what to tell you, you know how that woman is. She will believe whatever she wants and for some reason whatever Jimin tells her. She keeps telling me she wants to break up."

"You don't seem to upset about the idea." I grumbled and he shot back a harsh glare.

"I am upset, I just don't know what else to do. If she doesn't want to be with me I can't force her. Maybe we'd all be happier if she just got with Jimin and he would stop messing with everyone else."

Hoseok gasped at his friend. "Don't say that! He already broke her and Taehyung up, now you? Why should he win when he keeps hurting my friends?"

Hoseoks inspired me. A sudden light bulb went off and I had the perfect idea to take Jimin down. "Hobi! We need to prove Taehyung never cheated on her. Then she won't trust Jimin anymore."

He looked at me with irritation for a minute before nodding slowly. "You're right. Good idea. But one thing Su Jin."

"Hmm?"

"Don't call me Hobi." He hurried out the door and I followed after. Crap I slipped up. Oh well, he's still talking to me, it should be fine.

-

We made our way to Taehyung's place. He was more shocked than Yoongi to see the two of us together but Hoseok left no time for awkwardness as he started grilling Taehyung about the cheating incident. He told him about Yoongi and what Jimin was doing and Taehyung just threw himself back onto his couch and moped. He said it was pointless to even try, there was no way Yun Hee would believe him when she saw the other girl kissing him.

He explained that after the wedding, he went to go use the bathroom and a random girl approached him, trying to hit on him. When he politely declined her advances, she became pushier. He once again declined and tried to get away from her but the girl threw her on him and smashed her lips onto his. Apparently that's when Yun Hee found them, right as Taehyung was pushing her off but it was too late. He tried over and over to explain to her what happened but she wouldn't believe him. Later he saw Jimin whispering with the girl and laughing so he knew it had to have been him. Taehyung had finally realized Jimin was doing everything he could to get Yun Hee.

In the middle of another rant from Hoseok, my phone beeped loudly. It beeped again and the boys looked at me with raised eyebrows. Another beep and i finally pulled it out from my pocket.

Hakyeon: Hey! Where are you?

Hakyeon: I came by to surprise you but obviously you're gone.