*** Chapter 16: Eternal Destiny ***

Start from the beginning

For example; Lucy → Luci → Yuci, or Kagura → Kagu → Kagi → Sagi.

They had been planning to wear cloaks, and would when they were allowed to, but didn't want to seem suspicious to the Magic Council, and temporarily put on disguises instead.

Aurora Emerita, aka Lucy, had waist length dark-violet-with-a-gradient-into-black hair pulled up in a high ponytail that was tied with a silver clip, piercing dark blue eyes with a ring of silver around the irises, and gave off a 'I'm-too-cool-to-be-speaking-with-you' vibe in an attempt to seem as unlike the sweet, princessy, 'deceased' Lucy Heartfilia as possible. She also wore a dark blue turtleneck crop top that had a drawing of a unicorn and the word beneath it, both in silver, something that matched her eyes. She also wore some silver shorts that were ripped at the edges with a pair of dark-violet-with-a-gradient-into-black over the knee boots whose buckles were silver, along with some black netted tights. Oh, and don't forget the silver accessories; bracelets, earrings, gloves -- Aurora had it all. To complete the look, she had a dark-violet-with-a-gradient-into-black backpack with silver spikes.

Yuci didn't need any disguise; no one -- other than the girls, obviously -- knew of Yuci the exceed [with possibly unknown powers that greatly EXCEED those that a normal exceed possess]. Her fur matched Aurora's hair. It was dark-violet-with-a-gradient-into-black and her eyes were just like those of Aurora. Oh yeah, and the silver rings that wrapped around her left wrist.

Surprisingly, all the exceeds matched their human counterpart's disguises. Umm, more like the other way around, sorry. All of the disguises that the girls had on matched their exceeds.

Celisa Emerita, aka Levy, had fluffy, just past the shoulder curls --some of which were up in a bun while the rest just cascaded down her shoulders -- that came in varying shades of gold, blonde, brown, beige, cream -- unsurprising, every color a classic book cover and the pages it protected could come in. Bookworm till the end. Her eyes were a beautiful honey brown color (that was just a little bit darker than Lucy's usual eye color, a golden brown that a mix of resembled melted chocolate and gold leaf), one that swirled with -- once again, all the colors her hair came in. Looking in Celisa's eyes were dizzying, like being dyslexic and trying to read a thick novel. Being around her was like... well, like being in the presence of a snobby, stuck up princess who thought the world revolved around her. Yeah. Nothing like the Levy we all know and love. Her dress was a poofy, chocolate brown princess dress -- shocking (cue the eye roll) -- with ¾ sleeves capped with ruffles of every (I'm just gonna call them book colors) book color, a book colored ruffled collar, a thick cream belt with book colored ruffles and a big, fat, golden-beige bow in the middle, book colored ruffles at the hem, and Belle-ball-gown style ribbons and bows on the skirt part, but in book colors. She wore cream stockings that dissapeared underneath her knee-length dress, chocolate brown princess heels with book colored ruffles and a golden-beige bow in the middle of each, and held a small, chocolate brown clutch with book colored ruffles and a golden-beige bow in the middle of a cream-colored ribbon that wrapped around the bag.

Cevi was just like her human counterpart. Her fur was varying shades of gold, blonde, brown, beige, cream, just like Celisa's hair, and her eyes were just like those of her human counterpart. Just like her sisters, silver rings wrapped around her left wrist.

Josa Emerita, aka Mira, had long, sky blue hair (that got darker and darker the further away it was from her head) that just about reached the floor in tumbling waves. It was devoid of any accessories, accenting natural beauty, accept for a turquoise hydrangea that was tucked gently behind her right ear. Her eyes were startlingly like the ocean, with bubbles of light blue foam, currents of dark blue depths, and practically every shade of blue in between. She was wearing a turquoise bikini set; the bikini top had a small, sky blue gem encrusted in the middle and the bikini bottom had a small, sky blue gem encrusted on both the right and left sides. Over that, she wore a semi-sheer, soft, floaty shawl-like cover-up that was pinned together with a small, sky blue gem and a floaty, skirt-like cover-up with a slit up the left side where at the top a small, sky blue gem was pinning it together. She wore flip flop wedges made of a straw-like material; the straw part was beige while the straps were a sky blue color with a turquoise hydrangea each at the place where the two straps met. She had on a simple chain with a small, sky blue gem as the pendant, and a bracelet of turquoise hydrangeas circled her wrist. The pure aura that Josa emanated was like an enchanted reflection of her non-demonized side, not the best choice, but it worked.

Viri's fur was, unsurprisingly, a sky blue color (that got darker and darker the further away it was from the top of her head), just like Josa's hair. Her eyes were startlingly like the ocean, with bubbles of light blue foam, currents of dark blue depths, and practically every shade of blue in between, once again, not unlike those of her human counterpart. Silver rings like those that wrapped around her sisters left wrists also wrapped around hers.

Morgiana Emerita, aka Kagura, and Steia Emerita, aka Yukino, had matching outfits. Morgiana's hair was pulled up in two pure white, perfectly tied high ponytails that ended just above her shoulder, tied tightly with a black hairtie that had a black square attached perfectly in the middle, leaving only her perfectly trimmed pure white bangs that ended exactly 1 inch above her perfectly symmetrical pure white eyebrows. Her eyes were a creepily solid white color with only the irises being black. She was wearing a pure white, sleeveless, v-neck, skintight crop top that ended exactly 5 inches above her belly button, a pure white, perfectly ironed miniskirt that ended exactly 5 inches above her knee, and on her feet were pure white, symmetrical heeled shin-high boots that had semi-thick heels and had a black band around the top of the boot that had a black square attached perfectly in the middle. She also wore a choker that was a black band that had a black square attached perfectly in the middle, and a black belt that had a black square attached perfectly in the middle. She wore a thick white bracelet on each hand, each having a thinner black band running across the middle that had a black square attached perfectly in the middle. The perfect, techy look wasn't something you'd usually catch Kagura wearing. Steia's hair was pulled up in two solid black, perfectly tied high ponytails that ended just above her shoulder, tied tightly with a white hairtie that had a white square attached perfectly in the middle, leaving only her perfectly trimmed solid black bangs that ended exactly 1 inch above her perfectly symmetrical solid black eyebrows. Her eyes were a hauntingly solid white color with only the irises being white. She was wearing a solid black, sleeveless, v-neck, skintight crop top that ended exactly 5 inches above her belly button, a solid black, perfectly ironed miniskirt that ended exactly 5 inches above her knee, and on her feet were solid black, symmetrical heeled shin-high boots that had semi-thick heels and had a white band around the top of the boot that had a white square attached perfectly in the middle. She also wore a choker that was a white band that had a white square attached perfectly in the middle, and a white belt that had a white square attached perfectly in the middle. She wore a thick black bracelet on each hand, each having a thinner white band running across the middle that had a white square attached perfectly in the middle. The perfect, techy look wasn't something you'd usually see on Yukino.

Sagi and Zuki also matched, just like their human counterparts. Sagi was pure white with a black square perfectly in the middle of her forehead, and had silver rings wrapped around her left wrist. Her eyes were pure white with black irises. Zuki was was solid white with a white square perfectly in the middle of her forehead, and had silver rings wrapped around her left wrist. Her eyes were solid black with white irises.

The girl's cover up story was that they had been orphaned as children, and had grown up barely being able to survive while training with Mavis. Even though, they didn't know a lot of magic and only knew some minimal celestial, solid script, take-over, gravity, and light magic, used by Aurora, Celisa, Josa, Morgiana, and Steia respectively. Now, they wanted to form a guild so they could officially take on missions.

But their real reason for wanting to form a guild was so they could train, live, and become stronger freely and without an ever-present threat of someone finding out that Lucy Heartfilia, Levy McGarden, Mirajane Strauss, Kagura Mikazuchi, and Yukino Aguria weren't actually as dead as they had formerly thought. Their plan was to seek out the dragons and fund as many Lost Spells as they could. Although they didn't know how to go about doing that just yet...

Getting their new guild approved was a good start.