" Dean I got a question " Seth said from the back.

" Yessss child " I said keeping my eyes on the road.

" Why didn't you go congratulate Aj? Or even say hi to her? " he said sitting back.

I stayed quiet.

Why didn't I say hi to her?

I guess I'm not over her.

The memory of me walking into her room that night before her announcement came back to me.

I sighed and put my head down.

" Seth , I'm just not over her . seeing her unexpectedly, just got to me " I said.

" She looks better , like healthier. " he said taking a bite out of god knows what.

" Yeah she did , can we not talk about it? I just want to go party, I haven't drank in a while " I said speeding up which made Seth hit his head on the trunk.

" OWWW , YOUR LUCKY I DONT SHIVE THIS COOKIE DOWN THAT THROAT OF YOURS " He yelled throwing the cookie at me.

" WE'RE HERE. " I yelled.

I opened the trunk and hit the brakes making him fall out.

I got out and looked at the scenery.

It was beautiful. It had white sand and a blue ocean.

I walked around and saw Seth on the sand.

Thank god we changed before we came or say bye-bye to his wrestling tights.

I helped him up and we walked towards Romans Beach House.

-
Aj POV

" C'mon Aj let us see that hot bod of yours! " Nikki yelled from the outside of the restroom in the women's lockeroom.

All the girls were already in there swimsuits.

Since I didn't have any other way to celebrate , I decided to go to Romans Bech Party.

" Okay .. Okay .. Chill out " i said fixing the top of the one piece a bit.

 Chill out " i said fixing the top of the one piece a bit

⬆⬆⬆⬆

I walked out and the girls looked at me in amazement.

" O M G , If you can't get a man tonight then none of us can! " Bayley said looking at me.

I laughed and picked up my bags.

I slipped on some black sandals and we all headed out.

We walked down the hallways and heard some cat calling but we ignored it.

Me , Nikki , Bayley , Becky and Brie all hopped into the car.

I was in the drivers seat.

We all drove to the party singing songs and talking about wrestling stories.

-
Partyyy . 😂🎉

Dean POV

Summer and Eva were dancing on me.

I smiled a little since I was finally having fun.

I was laughing as they danced , because 1 , summer is flat , and 2 because I was drunk.

Summer left to go hit on someone else and Eva sat on my lap.

" So Mr. Ambrose, what do you want for Christmas " she said stroking her hand on my chest.

" Well I want - " I didn't finish when I saw Aj walk in with the Bellas , Bayley , and Becky.

" Aj " I said. I threw her off and walked to Roman.

" Bro you didn't tell me Aj was gonna be here! " I whispered yelled.

" Chill Deano , look it was a last minute thing! Okay? Just chill out " he said patting my back.

I nodded and grabbed 3 shots. I swallowed all 3 of them at the same time.

Roman shook his head and walked off.

I looked around while sitting at the bar.

I saw Aj dancing with some of the girls.

I couldn't help but watch her.

I missed her so much , but I couldn't tell her that.

She stopped dancing and started to walk over to the bar.

I turned around quickly for she wouldn't see me.

She sat right by me.

" Can i have a Dr . Pepper? " she said.

The bartender nodded and walked off.

" So what's your name? " she asked looking at me.

" Wait .. Dean? " Shit.

Aj POV

" Wait .. Dean? " I said looking closely at him.

He turned around and looked at me.

I was surprised.

" Oh .. Uhm .. hi aj " he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked down at my feet.

No Aj .. Don't cry .. Don't cry ..

I looked back at him and smiled.

" So Dean , anything happen while I was gone ? " I asked nervously.

" Uhm not really , I'm IC Champ again .. And yeah .. What about you? " He asked.

" Oh me? Uhm well .. I was in Rehab for a while .. And yeah .. And now I'm women's champ again " I said smiling.

" Well that's awesome .. Congrats.. Anyways .. How was rehab? " He asked looking at me.

" Rehab was .. Rehab .. I'm 100% clean . No more Pills. No more drinking. None of that. Now I'm just a happy Aj! " I said rubbing my arm.

He looked at my arm then back at me.

" What's up with those bruises? " he said touching one.

" Oh uhm .. Well they're from Rehab .. I had to take the shots and shit , nothing personal " I said grabbing my drink.

Silence filled the air.

" Well it was nice to talk to you again " I said patting his shoulder then walking off.

I missed him so much. I want him back , but there's no use. He probably doesn't feel the same anymore.

I kept walking intill I bumped into someone.

I spilt my Dr . Pepper all over his chest.

" omg I'm so clumsy! I'm so sorry .. I should be paying attention more.. I'm sorry ! " I said grabbing some paper towls and wiping his chest.

I looked up at him and saw him laughing.

" What's so funny? " I asked throwing the napkins away.

" You! I'm fine. Plus if I want to rinse off I can just go to the ocean " He said calmly.

I smiled like an idiot.

" Hi , I'm Aj , Aj Styles " he said reaching out his hand.

" Hi , I'm Aj , Aj lee " I said shaking his hand.

" Wow , 2 same names? That's awesome , Maybe we can be the Aj twins or something " He smiled.

Which for some reason made me laugh.

" How about Mrs . Lee , you come play volleyball with me and some of the other superstars " he said pointing to the crowd of superstars.

" Sure why not?! " I said following him.

This Aj guy is pretty cool.