10| ❝top? nah❞

Start from the beginning

jimin :
pLS FUCKING CHOKE

jungkook :
ok

jungkook :
taehyung come over

hoseok :
call yoongi he better come over

jimin :
im surrounded by homosexuals

hoseok :
jOKE'S ON YOU IM BI

jungkook :
ewie i knew i heard a girl in the stalls

jimin :
ew why didn't u just go to the girl's bathroom

hoseok :
ew

taehyung :
oOO I GET IT

jungkook :
what

taehyung :
bIKINI BOTTOM

hoseok :
tHAT WAS A LONG AGO WYD

taehyung :
leave me alone

hoseok :
ykw

hoseok :
yoongi def tops

hoseok :

jimin: dADDY |dADD | dA | d |

jimin:
dADDY |
dADD |
dA |
d |

jungkook:
jimin I saw u typing what were u gonna say

jimin :
he looks smart

hoseok :
idk about you all but

hoseok :
hUMP ME

hoseok :
fUCK ME

hoseok :
daDDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE

jimin :
y'all are muted lol bye

Mute?
Yes          |          No

YOU HAVE MUTED THIS CHAT.

jimin had nothing to do and so,
he decided to lurk.

oh, not just lurk any random account, it would be yoongi. jimin told himself that it was for "safety" purposes, though, it was just to cover up the fact that jimin was lured in by yoongi's godlike features and he wanted to see more.

jimin wanted to convince himself that he wasn't attracted to yoongi and was simply doing this for the safety of his sister.

what he had seen that day was pleasing but not pleasing enough. he wanted more. all jimin hoped for was that he didn't accidently like a old picture from last year, he would bury himself away, unable to face such embarrassment.

and so, he clicked the instagram app and pressed his profile. his profile picture popped up with his information.

"damn.." he thought and chuckled to himself as he looked at his date of birth. 19? he was one year older than him, he was his hyung. and that annoyed him, just a bit.

he scrolled down and found a picture he had taken with his friends, only recognizing hoseok. for a moment, he wanted to ask hoseok if he knew them, but it was a rather old picture therefore, he decided to stay quiet. he knew he would start asking why he was looking through yoongi's instagram account. though, he laughed at the caption.

"handsome rats

"handsome rats." it was captioned and he smiled, scrolling down through the comments, chuckling at hoseok's comment, "spot the odd one out! it's yoongi!" it said.

he scrolled even more until he found another picture of himself.

oh, he wasn't gonna lie when felt that he almost fainted right then and there.

he bit his lip as he read the small caption, "young gods

he bit his lip as he read the small caption, "young gods." it said and jimin was so amazed by his beauty that his finger slipped.

his heart dropped when he realized,

he had accidentally liked a four month old picture.

and his heart dropped even more when he received a message after he had processed what happened.

Yoongi :
why are you lurking, hm?

colors is so fun writing, it's honestly the best thing I've written. favorite thing abt it is that there's not much dialogue, there's more description.