1| ❝boyfriend❞

"she has a boyfriend

"she has a boyfriend."

"i heard that it's min yoongi."

"the park sibling, with a boyfriend?"

"isn't jimin going to be furious?"

"irene and yoongi, in a relationship?"

"i have a boyfriend!"

"mom, she can't possibly have a boyfriend, she's too young."

"but i'm 17 years old?" irene spoke in a questioning tone, looking at mr. and mrs. park.

"mom, dad," jimin said, looking at his mom, turning his head once more to lock eyes with his dad, "she's still a kid."

"but when you were 17 you almost had s—"

"who? what? when?" jimin laughed nervously, hugging his sister close. one hand placed on her cheeks, squishing her cheeks together, "ah, see how cute she is? she's certainly too cute and beautiful for any guy!"

"irene, who's your boyfriend?" mrs. park asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"min yoongi."

"who's tha—"

"irene, you're 17. it's normal for girls your age to have boyfriends and such. but— this, of course, will come with rules you must follow. understood?" mrs. park's lips curled up into a smile. the conversation flowed from irene's boyfriend (jimin refused to accept that his baby sister had a man) to upcoming events and errands to run.

"in a few weeks we will be out of town for about a day, i expect jimin to take care of you," he cleared his throat, "and if you decide to invite your boyfriend over, i also expect him to take care of him was well," he continued before turning his head to face jimin, eyebrow raised in question as if asking jimin to confirm his newly given responsibility (just for a day. he wasn't responsible enough to do this for too long).

jimin sighed softly and gave his father a nod, followed with a hesitant but clear, "yes, sir."

"and irene, i would like to meet your boyfriend at some point. so, i expect that to happen soon," mrs. park gave the girl a soft smile.

"sure thing!"

"now, irene, jimin. did you finish your homework?"

"yes—"

"no—"

"irene is responsible enough to have a boyfriend but not responsible enough to do her homework," he scoffed, "nice one."

"it's not my fault that girls don't like you."

"i don't wa—"

"jimin?"

"yes?"

"how come you don't have a girlfriend anyways? you're a very handsome boy. you should be experiencing these things when you're young," his father lifted his focus from his plate of food to his son's face. jimin hoped that he wasn't visibly panicked by his father's question and calling out on him not having a girlfriend.

"i'm focusing more on my studies," jimin cut in with an excuse. it would make sense, wouldn't it? he was a great student, he didn't have enough time for girls (he did for guys, though), "now, please excuse me. i need to study for an exam," he excused himself and stood up from the dinner table, heading upstairs and into his room.

"he's gonna jerk off."

"irene, stop that!"

|

"min yoongi, huh? i'd choke him every night."

"hoseok, what the actual fuck? you're so gay." jimin spoke, rolling his eyes at his friend's obscene comment towards Irene's newly found boyfriend.

"haven't you met him?"

"i don't even know who that is."

"you don't know who min yoongi is? jesus christ jimin, not even me. he can turn your straight ass gay with just one glance. he's pretty damn hot and his voice— holy shit", hoseok sighed and patted jimin's shoulder, "we used to talk. we went our separate
ways, though," he followed up with a soft hum in hopes of covering his sudden change in voice.

"i should get going to class now. you should too." hoseok paused before his lips curled into a smile, walking to class and leaving jimin with no explanation, just bewilderment.

"min yoongi, huh? i'm looking forward to meeting him."

a/n;;
wOW !! this story has fatten 61 views on just the intro alone. i apologize for this pretty,,, boring chapter. and short, ofc ofc. but i promise they will be longer ! i am very excited to see where this story brings me, as the author and you, as the reader. i really hope that this story will please you. and creative criticism is always allowed !!

thank you.

update ;;
maYBE A FEW OF YOU HAVE NOTICED SMTH ABOUT THE GIFS
i have made them transparent, meaning, if you're reading this on black mode, the gif will be black in the background. that's how every chapter will start.

UPDATE: this has been updated and rewritten as of may 25th. slight plot change.