2| ❝choke me❞

"wait, so the rumors were right? holy shit

"wait, so the rumors were right? holy shit.." taehyung muttered, raising an eyebrow.

"wait, wait, what rumors are we talking about here? because there's the one that i almost had sex with the gi--"

"shut up, jimin. nobody wants your ass," jungkook rolled his eyes.

"i do." taehyung answered, scratching the back of his neck.

"shut up, taehyung. you want everyone's ass."

"you guys are so fucking irrelevant, just tell me about the rumor. and jungkook, it's hyung to you, you disrespectful little sh--"

"your sister and min yoongi, they're actually dating. jesus christ, jimin why are you so fucking slow on things?" taehyung looked over at jimin who stayed quiet for a few seconds before looking up at taehyung with confusion scribbled all over his soft features.

"min yoongi who?"

"that black haired guy hoseok-hyung is always drooling over. you know when he whispers "choke me, daddy" when that guy passes by?" jungkook asked, tilting his head to the side a little.

"oh. i thought he only said that randomly because he's a kinky piece of shit," jimin furrowed his eyebrows, pouting slightly.

"okay, okay," taehyung let out an annoyed sigh, "min yoongi is, uh. lazy, a piece of shit, and surprisingly fucking smart," he whispered the last part, not really wanting to accept the fact that he was very smart, despite the laziness that came, "he loves breaking hearts too, apparently."

"bet he still has no idea who we're talking about."

"bet."

"yeah, i still don't know who you guys are talking about."

"i'll just wear this, i guess."

"you look fine, actually-- you look like a fuckboy with your ripped jeans with rings hanging from them and black long sleeved playboy shirt. but the thigh choker makes you look like a sub," taehyung laughed through the phone, looking at jimin.

"i didn't fucking facetime you for this bullshit, taehyung." jimin scoffed and picked up his phone, "international playboy."

"jesus, sorry. i'll see you there then, bye," taehyung smiled and hung up before jimin could even say goodbye back. he sighed and rolled his eyes before he walked out his room to the front door, but before opening it, his mother's voice rang from the kitchen.

"jimin!"

"uh, yes?"

"you're not going out today, remember? we're meeting your sister's boyfriend today." his mother spoke and jimin's breath hitched.

"taehyung is going to kill me." he thought, and slowly, he walked back to his room with his lonesome self.

"well, fuck," jimin whispered to himself as his finger hovered over taehyung's contact. he let his guilt settle for a little before letting out a loud sigh, pressing taehyung's contact.

after a few seconds of ringing, taehyung picked up.

"what happened this time?"

"sister's lover."

"oh, is he coming over?" taehyung asked, holding back a small laugh in hopes of hiding his disappointment.

"yeah, sorry i can't co--"

"this is the only time i'm forgiving you. don't forget to control your hormones too, hasta la vista!" taehyung laughed and hung up, leaving a confused jimin behind. he had cancelled plans with taehyung numerous time and despite that, he forgave jimin every time.

guilt would be an understatement.

"this shit," jimin sighed and opened up his computer, scrolling through his timeline. his intention was not to search for anyone but it just happened that fate had it against him. so, fate decided that he should stumble upon an account.

min yoongi.

who even knew fate controlled instagram?

before he even had a chance to open the account page, the doorbell rung and his mother's voice followed.

"irene, jimin,  someone get that please!" jimin walked out his room and caught a glance of irene running down the stairs, squealing quietly. jimin scoffed and walked down the stairs. following irene to the front door, and when he saw his black hair. his breath hitched, his dark eyes filled with mischief, his small half smile, and half smirk—

and when their eyes connected, jimin forgot how to breathe and only a single thing popped in his mind when his eyes landed on him.

"choke me."

---

oKAY SO-- what jimin was wearing was :

i promise that i will start updating more, and please check out my other stories

i promise that i will start updating more, and please check out my other stories. my most recent one is called the 7 deadly sins, it's about how jimin, jungkook, taehyung, hoseok, namjoon, seokjin, and yoongi imitate the deadly sins and how they join together to become the most dangerous serial killers in south korea. i have chosen their sins according to the blood sweat and tears mv. all my stories will be based on, other author's ideas (like this one), music i listen to, moments in my life, quotes/poems, and dreams/goals, please go check out my book, nostalgia as well ¡¡ it will not disappoint !!

aLSO, PLEASE CHECK OUT CRIME SCENE BY HOPESFLOWER !!