4| ❝stare❞

shock

shock. that's what he felt, simply shock. his eyes had just connected with the ones of a god, what was worse was that jimin's eyes went lower, and lower until—

his eyes landed on yoongi's lips, and before yoongi had the chance to smirk, jimin noticed that his lips were a light pink, soft with no dryness found, and they were actually quite attractive— kissable even. then he wondered.

"what do they taste like?"

he craved for those lips. all he wanted to do was smash his own lips against his, to find out what his lips really tasted like. would they taste like cherries? sweet with a slight tinge of bitterness? maybe they would taste like overly sweet strawberries, so addictive, wanting to get more and more.

and so. he just stared at those pink lips of his. wondering what they would feel and taste like.

once yoongi noticed this, he smirked secretly.

jimin didn't know why he was feeling this way. was this the way irene felt?

"yoongi, have you seen jimin around the school?" mrs. park questioned as she fixed the table.

"of course. he's caught my eye. he's quite a student, good grades, good reputation," yoongi smiled at her as he helped arrange the plates.

"ah, jimin! how have you not noticed yoongi?" she eyed jimin, raising her eyebrow.

"w-well—"

"no, it's okay, mrs. park," yoongi laughed softly, shaking his head.

"thank you for helping mom set up the table, yoongibear!" irene smiled as she sat down.

"yes, yoongi. thank you so much for your help, we really appreciate it," mrs. park smiled at the young boy and yoongi smiled, giving a "you're welcome" in return.

jimin was mesmerized. min yoongi was a dangerous man and jimin wouldn't have a problem suing him for it. he wanted to say something about all of this but before he even had the chance to open his mouth, his father walked into the dining room.

"ah, so the food is ready as i can see," he laughed and sat in front of jimin, looking down at his plate.

"sit down, sit down, yoongi and irene." mrs. park spoke as she sat down next to her husband. yoongi and irene nodded and sat down. yoongi next to jimin and irene next to yoongi.

at this moment, jimin realized that this was a bad idea. jimin and yoongi? together? next to each other? a negative and a positive went nowhere. and while jimin was 1 and yoongi was -1, it equaled 0 and literally goes nowhere. it was better than going somewhere.

but, the more jimin thought about it, the more he wished that it would go somewhere. but the somewhere he wanted, wasn't meant for him. it was meant for his dear sister. yes, it was wrong but he couldn't help it. yoongi was mesmerizing, he was a god.

oh, jimin knew he was gay. but he was way too gay for yoongi. he looked beside his plate, just slightly.

his. hand.

yoongi's hand.

it was veiny, big, and it was making jimin feel quite attacked.

"i'm literally feeling fucking attacked because of a hand, what the hell is this bullshit.." jimin thought. feeling ridiculous for being attracted to a simple hand. he stared for a good minute before he began thinking, again.

oh, he wanted those hands somewhere. he wanted them to touch him, caress him, rub his back while yoongi speaks soothing words into his ear. and when his eyes trailed up his arm, he flinched when he realized that yoongi was already staring at him.

his eyes connected with his. and he flinched once more when yoongi's focus fell upon his lips, then his neck, and lastly, his thighs.

he just stared. said nothing.

jimin felt embarrassed. were his thighs fat? nasty? was he thinking about how fat they look?

he just stared.

and something within jimin's mind told him that something wasn't right.

thANK YOU FOR 900 reADS IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS?? IM GRATEFUL SJJS I LOVE YOU ALL !!

this chapter probably sucks.