8| ❝lips❞

"are you gonna do it?" jungkook asked in a teasing manner and jimin swallowed the gulp that has formed in his throat

"i can't," jimin spoke, walking back to his friends, "my lips are dry." he said and walked away.

"oh no you don't," taehyung laughed and placed a hand on jimin's chest, pulling him back, "i have chapstick, you sneaky bitch." he grinned and took out his chapstick, placing it on jimin's smaller hand.

"t-thanks." he mumbled before applying the chapstick to his plump lips with shaky hands.

"go." hoseok grinned and pushed jimin towards the girl again. he gulped as he stared at her lips. he really didn't like her lips. they were.. red and unnatural. he didn't want his lips on the ones of a female. that was way too heterosexual for him.

he walked.

not straight towards her, but straight to the bathroom. he looked at himself in the mirror, trying to calm his nerves. he really didn't want to kiss her, her lips were unappealing.

jimin wanted yoongi's lips. those soft, natural, pink lips. he craved them; to kiss, to know what they would really taste like. sweet like strawberries? like cherries? bitter like a grapefruit? or would they be bittersweet?

he had no intention of finding out what that girl's lips tasted like. he didn't want to know, he would just be disgusted if his lips ever touched the ones of a female. it didn't seem right. his lips were meant to be with the ones of a male, not a female.

his phone then vibrated.

jimin sighed softly as he reached to get his phone, turning it on to see the notification.

taehyung :
u ok??

"he worried. or maybe he just wants me to kiss her." jimin thought and chuckled to himself, opening the message.

jimin :
i had to use the bathroom im ok

taehyung :
ur taking so long r u stalling

jimin :
no y would i

taehyung :
bc ur gay

jimin :
choke on jungkook's dick

taehyung :
i don't choke of fetus dick

jimin :
just choke in general

taehyung :
on who's dick

jimin :
I dONT CARE

taehyung :
ok

jimin then heard a scream from the hallways and due to the sudden surprise, he almost dropped his phone.

jungkook :
tASHYUBF JSYT TRUED SUCKINF HTUNGS DICH

hoseok :
taehyUBF JUST TRIED SUCKI F MY DICK

jimin :
wHAT

jimin peeked his head outside and slowly walked out the bathroom towards his friends only to find hoseok holding onto jungkook like a koala and taehyung sitting on the floor.

"he almost sucked hyung's d--"

"he almost sucked my dick."

"you told me to choke."

jimin rolled his eyes as he looked around for the girl, she was nowhere to be found.

"ah, she left." he chuckled to himself and looked at his friends.

"it wasn't like you were actually gonna do it," taehyung said as he stood up, "but you know what?" taehyung then walked in front of jimin and in the blink of an eye,

his lips were connected with taehyung's.

-

tHIS GOT TO 2K IN 5 FUCKINF DAYS I CANY BELIEVE THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK THANK YOU ALL SM JSJSKS I LOVE YOU ALL