3| ❝a god❞

"yoongibear, hi!" irene smiled and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him

"yoongibear, hi!" irene smiled and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. jimin simply watched them as yoongi hugged her back, "oh, this is my brother, jimin!" irene pulled away and pointed to jimin as he stood there, dumbfounded.

"w-what? oh yeah, uh— hi. i'm park jimin," he laughed awkwardly as he tried to regain his composure, walking up to yoongi and nervously sticking out his hand, nodding slightly just to confirm that he was, indeed, jimin.

"jimin, nice to meet you. i'm yoongi, min yoongi," yoongi shook his hand, eyes glazed over with mischief. he wasn't quite sure if the grin was meant to compliment the eyes or the fact that he was meeting the family.

he stopped his imagination from running wild, reminding himself that irene was yoongi's boyfriend and thinking that he was hot was (probably) morally wrong. with a fuzzy mind, he slowly closed the door front door and swore that he had just seen a god, a god that he could worship as much as he would like, but still would be unable to change the fact that he belongs to someone else— he shouldn't be thinking this.

but hoseok was right— except the other way around, he wanted to be the one getting choked.

he quickly went up the stairs to go to his room. taking his phone and opening one of his many messaging apps, clicking the group chat formed by his friends. he started typing, but then he squinted his eyes, frowning, "if i tell them, they're gonna tease me about it for the longest time and he's gonna find out.. no, no— let's not." he pressed the button on top of his phone, closing it and tossed it aside. he huffed, laying down on his bed and crossing his arms around a body pillow. thinking about how right jung hoseok was.

he heard a faded voice calling out his name and he only came back to his sense when he felt a hand slap his arm, bringing him back to earth.

"jimin! why are you so out of it, you almost look dead!" she softly scolded him, a small laugh escaping from between her lips.

"eh? ah, sorry.. i was thinking about, uhm.. the test that's coming up," he lied, looking at her while playing with his small fingers.

"yeah, whatever, what did you think of my boyfriend? he's cute, right? i mean, i have such good taste in boys that it was meant to be for me and him to be together.."

her voice started fading out and he could only hear her blah-blah's.

"jimin?" she asked, waving her hand in front of jimin's face, he flinched and looked up at her with bewildered eyes.

"uh-- yes?"

"i was talking about how me and y-- y'know what, forget it. you're way too out of it today. mom said to come down, she doesn't want you locked up in here while my boyfriend is visiting," she spoke, making her way out of his room. jimiin nodded briefly before irene spoke again, "and jimin. i don't think it's because of this test. i think it's because you're so nervous to meet my boyfriend!" she laughed and shut the door.

shit.

jimin whimpered softly before he put his phone away in his pocket and stood up, walking back down the stairs, into the living room, and into the dining room.

"fuck."

"fuck what?" jimin gasped and turned around, eyes landing on his sister, irene.

"jimin, calm down!" she laughed and playfully punched jimin's arm as he returned a nervous laugh.

"i just got scared." he smiled and sat down.

"yes, mrs. park."

the hairs on the back of his neck stood up as his head turned.

and his eyes met he ones of a god.

____

hEY--

i apologize for not updating but i have an excuse, my mind was rlly blank ok.

bUT i want to thank @HOPESFLOWER [ (((((; ] for helping me write a piece of the chapter, from "he quickly went up" to "her bla-blas" it was a big help, thank you calvin !!

and calvin has some bOMB ASS STORIES SO,

i rlly recommend you to go read them aight.

andand i just noticed that you can oNLy see the transparent gif if your phone is an iphone or if you're reading on a computer or smth, so i apologize to non-iphone, ipad users.

also, as i wrote this, my cat stepped on my keyboard and i screamed out "no" and bITCH HE JUMPED

also, come back home

bit ch.

we are so well fed by bts, man they sounded so good bless