8-여덟

008

A few weeks went by fast in Baekhyun's opinion, but in Chanyeol's opinion, it was the slowest few weeks that he had ever lived through, mainly because he was waiting to confirm if Baekhyun was really conceiving. If he was, Chanyeol would be over the moon, if he wasn't Chanyeol was ok too, they could still try again.

Chanyeol sighs as he watches Baekhyun lazing around on the couch with a bowl of chocolate ice cream in his hold, eyes fixed to the TV. Baekhyun squeals as a part in the drama he was watching gets cute.

"Channie! Look! They finally kissed!"

Chanyeol chuckles at the sight of his hyper mate and nods.

"That's like the 4th time you've said that," Chanyeol says and Baekhyun pouts. Before he could say anything, though, he is running to the bathroom to throw up everything he just ate. Chanyeol follows behind him and rubs soothing circles on his back as Baekhyun continues to empty his already empty stomach.

"Baek? Baby are you ok? That's the 5th time you threw up this week," Chanyeol frowns, concern visible on his face and in his voice. "I really think I should take you to the doctor," Chanyeol says and Baekhyun doesn't argue, he was too tired to.

Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun up and carries him to his SUV and gently puts him in the shotgun. As he drives, he notices Baekhyun frowning and holding his head and his worry levels go higher.

"Baek, are you alright?"

"Mmm, my head just hurts and I feel dizzy," Baekhyun mumbles and Chanyeol starts to drive faster.

Once they arrive at the hospital, Chanyeol rushes Baekhyun inside and fortunately for them, there is no line. The nurse leads the couple into a room and tells them to wait for a few moments. Soon a doctor enters.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Zhang Yixing, but please call me Lay," Lay says and Baekhyun nods.

"So what seems to be the problem?"

"I'm feeling dizzy and my head hurts a lot and I've thrown up a lot lately," Baekhyun explains and Lay nods. He looks at Baekhyun for a few seconds, then at Chanyeol before clearing his throat.

"This may seem personal, but please answer this question for me... did you have sexual intercourse lately?" Lay asks and Baekhyun blushes. Chanyeol frowns but nods either way.

"How long has it been since the last time?"

"Umm...3, 4 weeks?" Baekhyun answers unsure and looks at Chanyeol who nods.

Lay nods and hands Baekhyun a cup.

"I need a blood and urine sample," Lay says and pulls on a pair of gloves. Baekhyun nods as he walks to the washroom to pee in the cup. He comes out soon and hands it to Lay and sits down on the chair again.

Soon, Lay has both the urine and blood samples and he excuses himself as he walks to the lab. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol once Lay leaves and gulps.

"Channie...do you think...I might be...you know....pregnant?"

Chanyeol's eyes widen and a bright smile immediately lights up his face. Now that he thinks about it, Baekhyun is showing the common symptoms for pregnancy like the 'morning' sickness and nausea. And he did smell a little different...like his scent has somehow changed without either one of them knowing until now.

"I have a feeling you are, baby,"

-

Lay walks in after a while.

"Sorry it took so long, but anyway, the lab reports confirm my suspicion...Baekhyun-ssi, congratulations, you are pregnant," Lay says and Baekhyun's eyes widen. His eyes water up with tears as he throws himself at Chanyeol, who laughs wholeheartedly.

"Did you hear Channie?! We're having a baby!" Baekhyun sobs in happiness and buries his face into Chanyeol's chest. The older laughs and nods.

"Yes baby, we are!"

"Let's take an ultrasound so we can see the baby's progress," Lay says after the couple has calmed down a little. Baekhyun lays on the bed and lifts his shirt up a little, revealing his belly. Lay puts a small amount of cold, clear gel on his belly and takes the ultrasound wand and moves it around on Baekhyun's belly.

A few minutes pass before a soothing heartbeat is heard and a small black blob appears on the screen.

"Ahh, there he is," Lay says. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who leans down to kiss him.

"That's our baby right there Baek!" Chanyeol says excitedly and Baekhyun laughs and sobs, nodding happily. Chanyeol reaches out to touch the screen.

"Hey baby, it's daddy... Mommy and I love you lots," Chanyeol coos at the screen and Baekhyun can't help but laugh and sob and hiccup even more. Lay sighs at the couple in front of him and smiles.

He hasn't seen such a young and happy couple like this in forever, especially one with a bond this strong.

"So would you two like a picture of the sonogram?"

Baekhyun nods frantically.

"Can we have 4 copies?" Lay laughs, nodding and walks out of the room to get the pictures.

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun puzzled on why he needed so many pictures.

"One for Luhan and Sehun...HunHan, once for Kai and Kyungsoo, even if Kai doesn't like me....Kaisoo and one for you and one for me," Baekhyun says, wiping the gel off with some tissues. Chanyeol laughs and nods, leaning down to kiss him.

"Of course," Chanyeol says and smiles at his mate...soon to be the mother of his babies. He had a feeling everyone at home was going to be crazy.

But he was going even crazier.

He was going to be a daddy!

-

-

-

I swear this is my favorite chapter.

>.<

Hope you enjoyed the double update.

(You better because I canceled my eye appointment for y'all! JK XP)

-Trixie