5-다섯

005

Kyungsoo watches as Baekhyun is pulled into the kitchen by Luhan who seems to be trying to comfort him. He looks at Kai who seems frustrated, but when he catches a glimpse of Chanyeol, he immediately cowers in fear, hand unconsciously wrapping protectively around his stomach.

The oldest of the siblings look like he could kill. His eyes are red and his fangs are showing dangerously.

"How dare you? You think you can say all that shit to my mate?!" Chanyeol shouts furiously at Kai who stares at him, eyes wide open in confusion and fear.

"M-mate? I though he was one of the butlers," Kai replies, and that earns him a punch in the face from Chanyeol.

"Butler?! In pants and a t-shirt instead of a suit?!" Chanyeol yells and punches him again. Suddenly Chanyeol hears Luhan shouting from the kitchen.

"Baek?! Baekhyun! Sehunnie! Chanyeol!" Chanyeol wants to run to his mate, but Sehun nods at him and runs to the kitchen. Chanyeol continues to punch Kai until Kyungsoo shouts.

"Chanyeol! Stop! Baekhyun's in the hospital," Kyungsoo says and no more is said before Chanyeol is running to the hospital, not giving a single fuck about Kai who is looking at him, holding his face. Kyungsoo sighs. He walks up to Kai and gently touches his cheek.

"You really are an idiot," Kyungsoo says and Kai sighs.

"I'm sorry, Soo. It's just that that bitch from the northern clan—what's her name? Krystal. Yeah her. She kept bothering me at the meeting today and when I told her to fuck off, she kept coming back and I just got really frustrated and—" Kyungsoo cuts him off with a kiss.

When they part, Kai looks at Kyungsoo, surprised.

"Well, tell her that you're going to be a father, see her reaction," Kyungsoo says and Kai tenses up, looking down at Kyungsoo, a glint of hope in his eyes.

"A-are you—"

"Yes, Kai. I'm pregnant," Kyungsoo whispers, tears in his eyes and before he can say anything, Kai has him in the air, spinning. The smaller male laughs out and when Kai puts him down, he is smothered in kisses and hugs.

"Thank you! Oh my god! I'm going to be a dad!" Kai shouts out I excitement, forgetting about getting beaten up. Kyungsoo smiles endearingly at Kai and sighs, rubbing his 3 weeks belly.

"Your daddy loves you,"

-

Baekhyun wakes up in a bright white room, which, as soon as he opens his eyes, blinds him. He groans at the brightness as well as the pain in his head and arm. He looks down at his arm to find an IV needle stuck in his arm. The skin around the needle is bright red and numb. He groans again, and he feels something, or someone stir at his other side.

He quickly snaps his head back and finds a sleeping Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smiles at his mate. His lips are pink and full, but they look a little dry. His eyelashes flutter with every breath he takes, casting a shadow on his cheeks. He smiles again and reaches out to gently caress his cheek and when he does, he feels Chanyeol smiling.

Chanyeol wakes up to a warm touch on his cheek. He smiles lightly, knowing it was his little mate. He slowly opens his eyes. He sees Baekhyun grinning at him and the smaller leans down to sweetly press a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Chanyeol sits up and stretches.

"Mm, good morning love,"

Baekhyun chuckles weakly. "Morning? It's 3 in the afternoon,"

Chanyeol looks at the clock on the wall and true enough, it is 3. He sighs and sits up straight, cracking his back a little to wake himself up a little more. He then looks at Baekhyun who is smiling endearingly at him. His face is still a little pale, but other than that, he looks alright.

"Channie," Baekhyun calls.

"Hmm?"

"Can you call the doctors? This IV cord is really hurting my arm, and I feel a little dizzy," Baekhyun whines and Chanyeol looks at his mate's opposite arm. Sure enough, there is a, IV needle in his arm. The older male's eyes narrow and he immediately reaches out and gently takes off the tape and slowly pulls out the needle, earning a small whine from the younger. He throws away the needle in the appropriately labeled bin and leaned down to gently lick the blood coming out from the wound.

Once the wound is properly sealed, Chanyeol looks at him and he sighs, smiling at me.

"Chanyeol?"

"Mmm?"

"I-I-I love y-you,"