6-여섯

006

Chanyeol looks at his mate wide-eyed, but soon a smile appears on his face, and he grins at his mate lovingly. He leans down and joins their foreheads together.

"I love you too, baby,"

That's all that takes for Baekhyun to impatiently, but gently lean up and press a soft kiss on the elder's lips. As Baekhyun pulls back, Chanyeol immediately leans down further to kiss him more. Baekhyun moans quietly and that's all that takes for Chanyeol to decide to mark him. They part for air before continuing. Just then the door slowly creak open.

"Mr....Park?" a nurse calls, opening the door gently. Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately part and Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, confused at why he was called Mr. Park instead of Byun.

"He's here and he's up. I took out the IV cord as it was bothering him and he started to get dizzy." Chanyeol informs the nurse who looks at Baekhyun's arm and nods, jotting it down onto a clipboard.

"Alright. I will have to perform some physical examinations to see if he has any other problems and if there are none, then you can take Mr. By— I mean— Mr. Park, home," the nurse stumbles on her words and Chanyeol secretly smirks.

It felt good knowing that Baekhyun was his and his only.

The nurse leans out to help Baekhyun sit up, but Chanyeol growls protectively from behind her when he sees the uncomfortable look on his face. The older male gently but firmly grabs Baekhyun's arm and helps him sit up and fluffs up his pillow to make sure that he is comfortable.

"Don't touch him. Tell me what to do," Chanyeol says and the nurse gulps.

"B-but s-s-sir you don't have any medical trai—"

"I have a doctorate in medicine miss. I am sure that I know better than you, so what physical test are you talking about?" Chanyeol asks in a threatening tone.

"U-u-uhh...we have to record his blood pressure and his heart rate and his breathing rate," the nurse says, meekly and Chanyeol immediately grabs a stethoscope from her and puts it on his ears.

"You can give me the clipboard and leave. If your boss asks, tell them that Dr. Park Chanyeol is taking care of him," Chanyeol says and the nurse does so without any further complaint. She leaves closing the door quietly behind her.

Chanyeol looks back at Baekhyun who has his mouth wide open.

"Y-You're a d-d-doctor?" Chanyeol smiles and nods at his cute little mate.

"Yep. And I also the CEO of this branch of hospitals." Chanyeol smiles proudly and Baekhyun smiles back.

"Well, Dr. Park, make sure I'm ok, then," Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows and Chanyeol smirks.

"Well, don't mind if I do," he winks and the younger male giggles.

-

Luhan is sitting worriedly on Sehun's lap, curling into his mate, who held him back, staring at the starry night star.

"Lu, don't worry. Baekhyun will be fine. Chanyeol is an expert in the medical field. Besides, they should be coming back—" Sehun is cut off by the door slamming open.

"Sehun! Luhan! Are you here?!" Chanyeol's loud voice booms out and Luhan is immediately off Sehun's lap. The blond male sighs at his bipolar mate. One minute he's sad and gloomy, and the next, he's happy and jumpy.

Luhan rushes to the front door to see Chanyeol holding Baekhyun, bridal style.

"Sorry, Lu. We've got something important to do," Chanyeol says and rushes upstairs with Baekhyun before Luhan can say anything.

"Sehunnie! He left me!" Luhan whines and Sehun shuts his mate up with a kiss.

-

It was after dinner when the couple got home from the hospital. The physical examination took longer than expected due to the couple fooling around and sharing kisses.

The last kiss was more of a make-out session, which lead to Chanyeol rushing home with a little problem down there. As Chanyeol carries Baekhyun and rushes inside, he calls out "Sehun! Luhan! Are you here?!" and soon an excited looking Luhan rushes to him, but before he could say anything, Chanyeol cuts him off.

"Sorry, Lu. We've got something important to do," Chanyeol says and rushes upstairs with Baekhyun before Luhan can say anything. Chanyeol immediately latches his lips to Baekhyun's and pushes him against the door of their bedroom. Chanyeol sucks on his mate's neck, kissing a sensitive spot.

"Are you sure you want this?" Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun pants, with flushed cheeks and nods. As soon as his head moves, Chanyeol continues kissing him and pulls off Baekhyun's shirt, only breaking the kiss to slip it past them before continuing to kiss his mate.

"Make me yours, Channie," he whimpered and Chanyeol looked at him through a lustful gaze.

That night, their room was filled with low moans and groans as they became one with each other. They were in utopia and they wouldn't change it for the world.

This chapter is a shorter version of the original chapter which originally contained smut. The original chapter can be found under my profile in the book called "Private Chapters".