Meeting the boys

Louis'sPOV

Oh my carrots! She's perfect. Her eyes, that smile, her laugh. So beautiful. I just can't get my mind off of her.

On the drive back home I sat tapping my foot to the beat of the music. Carrie Underwoods 'Before he cheats' was playing on the radio.

I looked through the rear view mirror and saw Ariana had her headphones in. She was watching the scenery go by as we drove. About 10 minutes or so we reached the flat that the boys and I share.

I jumped put of the car first and open the truck. Being a gentleman, I took Ariana's bags into the flat for her.

I open the door with my spare hand and dropped the bags by the doorway. "BOYS WE'RE BACK AND WE BROUGHT A GUEST!" I yelled and walked into the living room. Niall and Zayn were playing xbox. While Harry was scrolling through twitter. Typical. Their heads snapped towards us and smiled as Ariana came into view.

"Hello love, I'm Harry, Harry Styles" Harry spoke as he stood up and extended his hand for Ariana to shake. She flinched for a minute and then shook his hand. Why did she flinch? Was she scared of him, us?

"Hi Harry I'm Ariana, Ariana Payne" she spoke copying Harry. Harry smirked at her, "touché".

Niall was next to introduce himself. "Hey ari, can I call you ari?" He asked smiling. She looked at him for a minute, deciding on if that was okay. She slowly nod her head yes. "Well ari, I'm Niall" he said and did a little bow, she laughed little that this.

And last was Zayn. He set down the xbox controller and stood up from his spot on the sofa. He made his way over until he was a few feet in front of her. He locked eyes with her and smiled. I felt something in my stomach, but didn't think anything of it. So I just shook it away.

Zayn grabbed her hand, brought it up to his mouth and lightly kissed it. She blushed a little and looked down. That same feeling returned to my stomach.

Why does it keep doing that? Jealous, no it can't be I barley know her. But her smile lights up the room when she walks in. Her eyes sparkle like the eyes of a baby fawn. Her hair is so long and flawless. Oh my gosh I am jealous.

"Hello babe, I'm Zayn Malik, it's nice to have met you". She smiled and nod. She's not much of a talker. Oh well you outta bet that will change.

"Well ariberry, if you'll follow me I'll show you too your room" I gave her my own nickname. I lead her up the spiral staircase, and down one of the two long hallways.

"Okay so on the left here is Harry's room. Then across from him is Zayn, and beside Harry is the guest room, which will be your room. We'll paint it and everything later". I said and smiled at her. Then continued with the rooms. "Beside Zayn is Nialls room, FYI I wouldn't go in there, it's a mess" I said and made a smelly face, which caused her to giggle a little.

"Beside your room is Liam's, and then across from his is mine. Also all the rooms have walk-in closest, and their own bathrooms". She nod and walked into her room. Just before she shut the door completely, I heard her mutter a quiet, "Thanks Louis" and then disappeared behind her bedroom door.