Her

Louis'sPOV

I laid there playing with the ends of Ariana's hair. Her head was placed on my bare chest and soft snores came from her mouth.

She was still glowing, even if her make up was slightly smeared from last nights events.

Last night was perfect, she was perfect.

I couldn't have imagined anything more blissful then being with her in every form. I truly loved Ariana, more than words could explain. She was perfect for me and I'm so grateful to call her mine.

Last night was more amazing than anything. More amazing than singing on stage for every concert, more amazing then going on tour.

I was in a state of love. And I never wanted to let go of that feeling.

The way her eyes would squeezed shut, not knowing how to feel during it. I would softly kiss her and she would automatically relax.

God I loved her so much.

I didn't think someone could mean so much to me as Ariana does. She's perfect in my eyes. The way she's so shy and quite when you first meet her, then how she warms up to you and becomes herself. I loved how her brown hair curly fell down her back and how she left it so natural. It was so soft and always smelled like strawberries. Her brown doe like eyes made her look even more cute. I loved being taller than her. She always gets upset when she can't reach something and I have to get it for her. But I thinks it's adorable. She's adorable. I don't know what I would so without her. Every time I'm with her my heart will speed up and I always get nervous. I can't help it. I wonder if she feels the same way I do.

I felt her move her head from my chest and I looked down at her, seeing her pop open her beautiful brown eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her head.

"Good morning Beautiful" she blushed and sat up slightly, bringing the comforter up with her, Covering her bare chest.

"Morning Louis" she said letting out a yawn and slowly bringing her hands up to my chest.

I sat up and softly kissed her lips as the three words that mean the most to me left my lips.

"I love you" I breathed and smiled into the kiss.

"I love you to Lou" Ari spoke kissing me back.

Just her kissing me made my little friend excited.

I pulled away for me kiss and tried to cover it up, but failing miserably.

"Oh does poor Louis have a little problem" she giggled.

"Oh shush! It wasn't a LITTLE problem last night as I recall" I smirked as she blushed, standing up form the bed.

"OW!!!!" Ariana's yelled almost falling to the floor, before catching herself on the night stand.

"What's wrong babe"?!?! I spoke standing up getting concerned.

"I'm sore" she blushed causing me to burst out laughing falling back onto the bed.

...............

It went quite for a second. Before I spoke.

.......

"Thank you for riding the Tommo Express"