Beautiful

Ariana'sPOV

"Okay one more time Ariana" Tim , my vocal coach said. "Start from the chorus" I nod as the music began to flow through the speakers on the side of the room. I'm at the stage for bootcamp. I don't know who I'm paired up with but I hope it's someone easy to best out!

Tim smiled and motioned me to start.

I brought the microphone up to my lips and started the song.

"I am Beautiful

No matter what they say

Words can't bring me down" I stretched out 'Me' and made my voice higher to slowly flow into the music.

"I am Beautiful,

In every single way

Yes words can't bring me down

Ohhhhhh noooo

So don't you bring me down today" I finished and let a smile fall onto my lips. This song was perfect.

"Okay Ariana go rest your voice and be here at 7 sharp" he said grabbing his clipboard before leaving me alone in the lounge room. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. Let's call Lou.

I pressed the green call button and put my iPhone up to my ear. After a few rings he answered.

"ARIBEAR"!!! He screeched. I laughed hard.

"BOOBEAR"!!! I copied him giggling like a fool.

"Want to come over for a while boo ? I'm bored and I don't know what to do for the next 4 hours"! I frowned/pouted.

"Sure ! I'll be over"

"Okay Boobear bye" I said and ended the call. Well what to do until Lou gets here. Hmmm.