Just nerves and stuff

~Louis~

"HARRIIAAHHHHHH"

"What"

"HARRIETTTT"

"LOUISSSSS"

"HARRYYYYYYYYYY"

"WHAT LOUIS, WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT" Harry yelled flinging his arms in the air dramatically.

"I'm Bored...." I stretched out the word just to annoy him even more.

"Well let's go see Ariana and Liam"! Harry suggested, probably one of the best things he's ever suggested!

Right now me and dipshit, I mean Harry, Shh don't tell him I said that! Anyway were laying around in the living room watching a football match, and I'm bored out of my Mind! And it's almost 5:30!

We got in Harry's car and he drove us down to Ariana's hotel. Today she was going to bootcamp.

We pulled up and parked next to the hotel and made our way to the elevator.

After sitting through 2 minutes of annoying elevator music we finally reached her floor and made our way to her room.

"KNOCK KNOCK" I yelled as I pounded my fist against the door.

"WHOS THERE?" A voice rang back as I could recognize as Niall's. What the hell is the leprechaun doing here?

"YOUR MOMMA" I made my voice sound as high pitched and girly as I could.

Harry was dieing of laughter.

"YOUR NOT MY MOMMA"!!!! He exclaimed, still behind the closed door.

"Niall just open the bloody door".

He finally opened the door and we walked in to see the whole gang here.

"Wait why weren't we invited!" Harry pouted crossing his arms.

"We tried inviting you guys but you never answered your phones" said Ariana.

There she is. Wearing a pair of ripped up the leg jeans, a red flannel, and a pair of black converse. Her hair was curly as usual and she had minimal make up on.

She was beautiful.

Yes I just called her beautiful. I think I'm in love with her. I think I love Ariana.

"So Aribear what are you singing in the bootcamp round"? I asked.

"Well I thinking singing either "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed, or He Is We "I wouldn't Mind" I'm still decided and I can't choose" she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Well what about we go out to dinner, then decide, then head to the X-Factor Studios" Harry decided.

"Yeah sure that sounds like a good idea" Liam said. I saw Ariana I'm the corner of my eye go pale.

"Ari you okay babe"? I asked her concerned. She just nod. What's up with her? I just decided to drop the subject, thinking that she's nervous for tonight and the rest if us nod and head out to dinner.

We ended up just going to a McDonalds. Not that I don't love McDonalds, because I do. A lot.

When we got there I took the first seat beside Ariana, while Zayn was on the other Side of her. Liam, Niall, Harry were across from us. I was surprised to see What Ariana got.

A salad. A freaking salad. Why just a salad!?

"Why did you just get a salad"! I asked her, yet I was curious. She looked as if she stopped for a minute, trying it think of something else to say.

"I'm just.. I'm, not very hungry. You know nerves and stuff" she nervously laughed and ate her salad silently. She was lying.

It wasn't just nerves, there was something else to it that's she's hiding.

She can't think that she's fat , does she? She can't be trying to lose weight. She can't be. I mean she's perfect. Like literally Perfect the way she is. All girls are. No matter how tall or short you are, or how much you weigh.

I took a bite out if my bigmack and watched her for the rest if the time being. I was going to find out what was going on with her.