Security gaurds (filter chapter)

Louis'sPOV

I was so excited! Me, out of all the boys, got to go hang out with Ariana ! Damn, I'm good!

I got the address and made my way over to the studio.

I pulled up the the parking garage, locking the very expensive car , and made my way into the studio.

Or so I thought.

I was stopped by a security guard. He was tall and kinda chunky. Did I mention he was bawled. "I'm sorry sir, no access allowed unless I have a form of ID your on and or in the show" he spoke with a harsh tone. Well then!

"Do you know who I am" I replied flipping my side swept locks. He smirked.

"No. But do you know who I am, I'm your gate to getting into this arena and in that case your not getting in" he said and laughed at me.

"Fine I'll call Simon". I said and whipped out my phone.

"Yeah okay, like you have Simon Cowells number" he laughed again.

I dialed his number and in 3 rings he picked up.

"Yes Louis" his voice rung out.

"Hi Simon I have a problem" I told him my issue, with the guard watching me intently.

"Okay bye Simon" I ended the call and waited.

(Say it In the Spongebob narrator voice, it makes it funnier:))
--------------------6 minutes later----------------------------------

The door opened the the one and only Simon Cowell came into view.

Let's just say that guard messed with the wrong Louis The Tommo Tomlinson! (;

I thanked Simon and made my way over to the elevator and took it up to Ari's floor.

She's all I could think about. Her wonderful pearly white smile that lights up the world like nobody else.( sorry I had to(:) and her flawless personality that made me fall for her. Her perfect brown doe eyes are wonderful. Her long silky brown hair which I love to wrap around my fingers and run them through her hair and play with it. Her dimples in her cheeks are so cute! She's all I could think about.

Damn. I'm falling hard for her.