3..2...1

Ariana'sPOV

After the dressing room accident, I made my way to the stage, assuring the boys and Simon I was alright.

I was currently on stage with Simon and Sam. As Vince was with Louie. Only one of us is being eliminated tonight. And it could be any of us.

I was so nervous. I can't leave. I'm so close. So so so fucking close ! I could win this. Me a girl from America!

"Now , we place one singer in the clearing, making them safe from elimination and straight through to the finals"! Mario announced and the crowd cheered.

"Now meet our finalist"!

"It's Louie with the last of the boys, Vince Martinez"!

"And Simon with the last of the girls, Samantha Walton and Ariana Payne"!

Now that the crowd had calmed down I could feel myself start to shake. Why was I so nervous, I did amazing. I know I can do this.

I got this.

"Now" Mario started as the lights dimmed and shinned in him. "Only one contestant is truly safe tonight. The other two contestants will sing for a spot in the final. But only one will proceed"

Simon grabbed ahold of both Sam and my hands.

"The contestant safe from elimination tonight is ..."

The silence went on.

I crossed my fingers and bit my lip.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

.

...

.

..

..

....."Ariana Payne"!! It was like slow motion.

I felt myself being pulled into a hug by Simon. And of course sam. But her hug was just for the show.

I'm going to the finally!!!!!!

I walked backstage and was immediately pulled into a group hug by 5 strong arms.

"Look baby cousin! You did it! Your in the final!" Liam exclaims pulling away from the group hug and left a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm so incredibly proud of you doll" Louis spoke, before pressing his lips against mine. Our youngest fought for dominance before I let him in.

"Ahem" the boys spoke behind us. We pulled apart and I blushed before being pulled into another group hug.

Man I love these boys.

I love my life.