Louis The Tommo Tomlinson

Ariana'sPOV

The flight went by fast. Being asleep for most of it was probably the reason. Once i got off the plane i went over to bagage claim and picked up my bags. I pulled out my phone and saw i had a text message from Liam.

From Leeyum:

"Hey aribear were here"

To Leeyum:

"Where at?"

From Leeyum: "Turn around"

And i did, i looked through the sea of people and still didn't see him. So i stood up on one of those cheep airport chairs and looked. In the corner of my eye i saw that familiar brown haired brown eyed boy, that i call my cousin. Liam. I jumped off my chair and ran over to him. Leaving my bags behind on the floor.

Once I reached him I jumped into his warm arms and put my head into his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and held me up. Wondering how he held up my weight, which I don't know how. Don't worry, I did this when I was younger so it's nothing weird.

"I've missed you so much Ari" Liam said holding me closer if even possible. "I've missed you more Liam" I said, my face still in his neck. I hopped off of him and looked up at him. He changed, but in a good way.

Alomst all of his brown hair was gone, but was growing back from probably being shaved . Instead of being the short young boy i remember, he grew at least a foot or three taller. He has facial hair now, making him look a little older. He has tatoos now. Two of them going up his arm. One was of 4 arrows going down his right arm. The other was a qoute. I didnt pay attention to it enough to read it though.

I just then noticed there was another boy standing behind Liam. Once he looked up, our eyes locked. He was about the same height as Liam, maybe a little shorter. His eyes though, you could get lost in them. They were like looking into a sea of beauty. Green circled the pupil and a light shade of blue went around the rest of his eyes. His lips curved up into a little smiled and showed some of his teeth. His oh so perfect white teeth. The thing I noticed most about him was his hair. It was a light brown color that had what looked like highlights of a lighter brown. It was up into a perfect quiff like structure. Some pieces hanging off he back side. He had on a pair of tan khakis. A gray striped sweater with littler white and black lines running through it. His shoes were a normal blue pair of TOMS.

I realized I was staring a little to long and it must of looked like I was checking him out. I looked down at the ground an blushed. I then remembered that I don't know his name.

"So Liam who is this" I built up enough courage to ask and gestured towards the good looking lad behind Liam.

"Ariana this is lo-" Liam was cut off by the other boy.

"Liam I think I can introduce myself" he said with a small hint of sass. I giggled and blushed looking at him. His voice was mezmerrising. It was soft, yet you could tell he had a British accent. Did I ever say that British accents are a big turn on for me, cause, well they are. A lot. He stepped forward so he was now standing next to Liam and in front of me.

"Well hello love I'm LOUIS THE TOMMO TOMLINSON" he said while shouting the last part. I flinched a little from the shouting. I'm not a big fan of it. And personally I'm scared easily. Luckily he, nor Liam noticed my flinch, cause I would not like to explain why I did, at all.

"Well Louis the Tommo Tomlinson, I'm Ariana, Ariana Payne" I said putting my hand out for him to shake it. Except Louis had other plans and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I stiffened at first, but soon relaxed and hugged him back.

"Well I guess we should head off towards the house then" Liam exclaimed and walked over to get my luggage. I walked over with him, with Louis trailing behind.

When we got my bags we made our way out of the airport and towards who I suspected was Liam's car. I helped put my stuff in the trunk with Liam and slammed the trunk shut. We made our way around to the front of the car. Louis was all ready in the passenger side of the car ready to go. I hopped in the back just as Liam started the car and pulled out of the airport. I pulled out my head phones and pulled them into my phone. I then leaned my head onto the window and let my music drift me off into sleep, on the way to my new home for a while.