Epilogue

*^She's 18 now. I changed he age to 17 at the beginning of the book*^

^3 months later ^

Ariana'sPOV

I was currently out with the boys for lunch. We decided to stop at a subway.

Around the table was Liam and Harry beside, and Zayn and Niall were across from them. Me and Louis were on the end.

I kept fidgeting in my seat. I tapped my foot and bit my finger nails.

How was I going to tell them. I don't want them to hate me. Especially not Louis or Liam.

Shit I didn't think this through.

'Back down' my subconscious told me.

'No if you don't do it now, you'll look like an idiot' my brain told me.

So I did what I thought was best.

I stood up and cleared my throat. The boys stopped talking and gave me their attention. Shit okay I can do this.

"Guys I have an announcement" I started. Louis looked at me with confuses eyes.

I let out the breath I was holding and took another deep breath.

Louis won't hate me, he can't! He loves me and I love him. And Liam. I hope he doesn't kick me out! I'll have no where else to go. I mean I can't go all the way back home to America! Not now! Not with my music career and now this !

Shit i knew this was a bad idea. But before I could stop myself, I let the words fall right out of my mouth.

...

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

"Guys.. I'm having a baby"