Live shows week 10

A/N: Sorry about the time skip, I just have better ideas for farther into the book.

Enjoy chapter 22!(:

-------------------------------

Ariana'sPOV

After Lou, the boys hair dresser finished my hair, I walked off to put on my outfit for my preformance. I sighed and walked into the dressing room.

I was getting tired changing clothes every time I turned around, but I gotta deal with it if I wanna have this life.

The boys had a concert tonight in Ireland and couldn't make it, but they wished me the best of luck and Louis sent literally 50 love type of emojis to my phone, blowing It up.

He was so cute.

I missed him so much. I just want him here with me. No I need him here with me. But he needs to show support to the fans and the guys for all they done.

I hate distance.

I sighed once again slipping on my outfit.

I was wearing a white tank top with a green camo 3/4 sleeve jacket. And I had a pair of green camo baggy pants and a pair of black combat boots. I had my hair curled in little curls and held back by a green camo bandana. My make up was minimal and I had smoky eyeshadow and I had 2 black strips across each cheek. My left arm held 3 silver bracelets. One from my father. One from Louis. And one from Liam. I actually liked how I looked.

I felt like a badass rebel.

I thanked Lou for everything and was led to the stage by Simon. Having him inform me about what was going in tonight. There was only 4 of us left.

Sam. Dominic. Vince. And I.

I still can't believe I made it this far. I was sure I was going home last week, but Greg-Allen went. Along with Oliver.

Tonight made it down to the Top 4. And Whoever made it past tonight was put into the Semi-Finals.

I felt my phone continuously start to vibrate and pulled it out of my pocket. Seeing a restricted number come up I answered anyway.

"Hello"?

"Hello pumpkin" was the first thing said. I new that voice from anywhere. I felt myself start to get chocked up.

"Daddy" I said trying to calm down. I missed him so much. It's been now 3 months since I've seen him, let alone talk to him, yet it feels so much longer.

"Hey darling, I missed you so much, I'm so sorry about not contacting you love, at the combat training center we're not allowed electronics and we just got back to our camp last night" he spoke tiredly. He sounded so tired.

"It's okay daddy, I missed you though" I spoke sadly trying to hold myself together.

"I know dear, but hey chin up! I heard you auditioned for the x-factor, I hear your doing great! How is it going" loud noises could be heard in the background but I wasn't sure what it was exactly.

"I'm in the top 4 dad! I'm actually going on in a few minutes, tonight is freedom week, and since I'm american I wanted to dedicate this song to you" I said and I could sense him smiling.

"That's great love! I have to go hun I'm sorry, but I'll be watching" he said and the nosies got louder.

"It's okay, I love you dad"

"I love you to Ariana" then the line went dead.

----------------------------------------------