Flight

Ariana'sPOV

Once we got to the airport, dad paid the driver and got our bags. I took mine and he slung his bag over his shoulder. We entered the airport and it was quiet. Not the usual loud ones you see. Peaceful even.

Dad and me went to get out tickets from the lady at the stand. I don't know what it is but, I know that that's where you get your tickets. Haha. Dad explained what we needed and once we collected our tickets. He went over to the baggage drop off and put our bags on. Then we went and sat down in those uncomfortable chairs.

"You know Liam misses you" dad started once we put our bags down. "I miss him too" I replied smiling. I do, I miss him so much. I haven't seen him since dad was deployed last summer. Liam and I are so close. We are like brother and sister. Every time I would go over he would always be that protective older brother that I never had. But in a good way. I mean I miss Ruth, Nicole, Aunt Karen, and uncle Geoff too, but I miss Liam the most. We just have that special bond.

'Flight 56 to Wolverhampton England now boarding' the intercom said. As soon as I stood up the tears started flowing. I didn't want to leave him. Dad stood up and sighed. He hugged me and started to talk to me. Saying the same thing he does every time this happens.

"Shh sweetheart, you knew this was coming. Don't worry I'm gonna come home, I do every time. This time isn't gonna be any different" he said. I quieted my crying and looked up at him. I'm going to miss him. The way we stay at home on rainy days and watch comedy's. How I can tell him anything.

I attached myself to him one last time before letting go. I picked up my carry on, and dad walked me over to the gate. I had to go through security, and that's the farthest he could go. I put my carry on in the metal tray thing and went through the detector. Nothing went off so I was good to move on.

I looked back once more to my dad, seeing letting some tears slip, and waved 'Goodbye'. He waved back and it saw some tears fall form his eyes too. I turned around and made my way to the plane. Once on the plane I found my seat and put my carry on, on my lap. I put my headphones in and let the song, ' I'm Coming Home- by dittydirtymoney, ft. Skylar grey blast through my ears Putting me to sleep, thinking about My dad, Liam, and what it'll be like back with him.

Liam'sPOV

I can't wait. Today's the day! My cousin Ariana is coming back. She comes to stay with me when her dad, my uncle Caleb, goes back to Afghanistan. I'm so excited for her to come back. I haven't seen her in forever. Caleb being home and all.

Right now it's about 10am and I'm up getting dressed. Reason, because i have to pick Ariana up at the airport. Her flight lands at 11:15. It takes about 25 minutes to get there from the house so I want to be early.

I walk down stairs and see the rest of my band mates sprawled out in the living room. Harry and Niall are laying on the couch. Harry's legs laying across Niall. And his under Harry's. Louis was laying flat out in a star fish position on the floor, watching tv. I'm not really sure what they were watching. And Zayn was asleep on the recliner.

"Hey lads I'm going to pick up Ariana now" I said grabbing my car keys. Niall and Harry didn't look up from the tv, they just nod. "SUPPPERRRMANNN Wants to come" Louis yelled the first part. Waking up a grumpy Zayn in the process. Jumping up and slipping his shoes on, Lou then met me at the door and we left.

Hopping in my black Audi ( A/N: not real sure what car he drives, just go with it please) Louis and I were on our way to the airport to pick up Ari.