I made the cuts bigger and deeper. Just like the wound in my heart. 

"Krystal?" I heard a familiar voice. I immediately jumped at the voice and hid my left arm behind my back, simultaneously throwing the bloody branch away.

"Huh? Who-" I said, frantically looking around, trying to find the person who's voice I was hearing.

"It's me," he said while smiling his signature boxy smile. 

Taehyung oppa. 

I looked at him and saw his smile fade into a look of worry. 

"Hey... What happened?" he asked, taking a seat behind me, oblivious to the wetness of the bench. 

"N-nothing," I said, looking down at the ground. He bent over and turned his head to look at me but I avoided his eyes. 

"You can tell me," he spoke, his voice calming and soothing. I used my right hand to wipe the tears away from my face, still keeping my left hand hidden behind my back.

"I'm fine..." I spoke, trying to steady my breath and stop myself from crying again. He placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Promise me you're fine," he spoke. I stayed silent, knowing that I couldn't promise him that. "Wanna talk about it later?" 

I nodded my head, letting a few tears slip but immediately wiping them away.

"Okay," he said, sitting back up. "How come you're here at this time?" 

"I, uh, just wanted to take a walk," I answered. "I needed some fresh air." 

"Oh. Okay," he said. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

"Same reason," he replied. We both stayed silent for a while after that, both of us enjoying the feeling that the rain gave. 

My bandage was still next to me and I wanted to put it back on without Taehyung oppa noticing. If he does notice, I'll just tell him what I told Jimin oppa. 

I silently picked my bandage up and quickly, but as neatly as I could, wrapped it around my wrist, succeeding in hiding the bloody marks. However, the blood began seeping through it after a while so I kept my wrist down to avoid any suspicion. 

I continued sitting silently in the rain and mesmerising the beauty of it until I realised something. Taehyung oppa was seated next to me. This whole time, I wanted someone to talk to and when I had someone, I was turning him away.

"O-oppa..." I uttered. He turned his head to face me.

"Yes?" he spoke.

"I'm not here because I wanted to take a walk," I admitted. He lifted his eyebrows as if he was slightly surprised.

"Oh. Why are you here then?" he responded.

"Y... Yoongi kicked me out of the house..." I said. 

"He what? Why?" Taehyung oppa's tone sounded angry as he spoke.

"I didn't use honorifics when saying his name and he really hates that. Plus, he still believes that I'm the reason why our parents passed away," I said, looking down. 

"He's still blaming you for that?" he spoke, slight anger present in his voice. I nodded my head.

"Yeah..." I muttered. Taehyung then lifted my head up and held both of my hands in his. Yes. He took my left hand in his own, oblivious to the bandages as he was looking only at me.