11. I Like It

Jungkook

You ready?

Yh

Okay 

I'm outside btw

I'm coming, dw

I put my phone inside my bag along with other things that I thought I would require during the night. I glanced at the knife multiple times, contemplating as to whether or not I should bring it with me, in case something happens and I might need it to relieve myself. In the end, I decided to just leave it, hidden, in my bedroom because the possibility of something traumatising occuring that night was highly unlikely. 

I slipped on my shoes, taking one final glance at myself in the mirror, then headed downstairs. I immediately walked towards to the door, oblivious to the fact that Jin oppa and Yoongi op- Yoongi were sitting in the living room.

"Krystal..." I heard Yoongi's voice call out to me. I stopped in my tracks. "Where are you going?" I didn't say or do anything in response. Instead, I resumed walking to the door. I opened it and saw Jungkook standing infront of me with a bright smile plastered on his face. 

"Annyeong," I greeted. 

"Annyeong," he replied, with a small wave of his hand. 

"Come on, let's go," I said while stepping out of the house. 

"Krys!" I heard Yoongi say before I closed the door. For some odd reason, I didn't feel any negative emotions ignoring my brother like that. In contrast, it felt satisfying to be able to disregard him and get away with it; I sighed in relief. 

"So, how's your day been so far?" Jungkook asked me, as we walked down the road. 

"Well, sleeping didn't go too well for me. Other than that, it's been alright I guess," I responded. 

"Nightmares again?" he inquired. I simply nodded my head, not willing to think about the disturbing memories. 

"Enough about that. Where are we going?" I asked. 

"We're going to the cinema," he replied, presenting two tickets to me. My face lit up with excitement.

"Ooh, which movie are we going to see?" I questioned, leaning towards him to try and read the tickets. 

"You'll see when we get there," he answered, shoving the tickets back into his pockets. 

"Okay then," I said. 

Yoongi's POV

She ignored me. 

"Hyung..." I uttered. 

"I know... I saw," he responded. 

"Why do you think she did that?" I asked. 

"You did quite a lot of things to her, Yoongi," he answered. 

"I know but... Whenever she gets in an argument or something with someone, she never ignores them," I explained. 

"But Yoongi... This isn't just an ordinary argument," Jin hyung said. 

"I know..." I responded. "Where did she go, though?"

"She's gone out with Jungkook for the night," replied Jin hyung.

"Are they dating?" I asked. 

"Haha, no. That's what I thought at first but it looks like it's just another one of those everyday things you do with your friends," he answered.