4. Am I Wrong

Jin's POV

I watched Jimin walk away as I held Krystal firmly in my arms. I'm really disappointed in Yoongi. How could he do this to her? Yes, he has also just lost his parents (oh yeah, sorry for killing off Yoongi's parents - you see, I cba to involve parents in any fanfics because it makes it awkward. Please tell me I'm not the only one) but blaming it on his litter sister just because she wanted them to enjoy themselves? I feel really sorry for her. After leaving her, she still cares for him, she still worries about him. At this moment in time, when she needs him the most, he leaves her. That's wrong. But how will I get Yoongi to understand? He won't listen to me, Namjoon or Hoseok.

I continued walking down the road until I spotted a familiar house. I quickened my pace and approached the front door. I somehow managed to ring the doorbell while carrying Krys in my arms and after that, I waited for someone to open the door.

Hoseok's POV 

"I'll go get that," I said after I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went downstairs. I opened the door to see Jin hyung standing with Krystal in his arms. It was raining heavily outside which was the cause for hyung and Krystal's wet hair. I noticed Jimin's jacket on Krystal but Jimin himself was nowhere to be seen.

"Ahem," I heard Jin hyung clearing his throat. This caught my attention and I realised that I still hadn't let them in because I was standing in the doorway.

"Oh, mianhae (sorry) hyung," I said as I moved aside. He walked in and laid Krystal down on the couch, sitting next to her.

"Let me get you something warm to drink, hyung," I said as I walked into the kitchen to make him a cup of tea. When I was done, I returned to the living room and placed the mug on the table, taking a seat opposite him.

"It must've been freezing cold out there, right?" I asked. Hyung nodded (HELP MEEEEEand took a sip from his mug. 

"By the way, where's Jimin?" I asked. Hyung placed his mug back on the table. 

"He went to go get medicines for Krys," he replied. Before he could continue, footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. 

"Who is it?" I heard Namjoon ask.

"It's Jin hyung and Krystal," I replied. I heard the second pair of feet end their journey down the stairs as soon as I mentioned Krystal's name. It's Yoongi hyung... definitely. He turned back around and returned upstairs. Jin hyung seemed to notice as well because he turned his head to face the stairs. Namjoon reached the bottom of the stairs and immediately turned around.

"Hyung! Hyung!" he called out to Yoongi... he got no reply. Namjoon just shook his head in disbelief and made his way towards us, taking a seat next to me. 

"Hyung, what happened after Yoongi hyung left?" he asked, looking at Krystal then at Jin hyung. 

"She got worse," he began, continuously taking sips of his tea as he spoke. "After he left, you saw how she broke down more. When you two left, she continued to weep uncontrollably. I called Yoongi to see if I could reason with him and maybe get him to rethink the entire situation but that didn't work out."

"I remember that... he shouted so loud it hurt my ears," I said. Jin hyung continued.

"She cried so much that she became sick. She vomited and after she came out of the bathroom, she was really weak, her hair was messed up, her eyes were red and her face was really pale. She was so weak she collapsed on the floor and fainted. We called a nurse and she said that Krys is fine; all she needs is a rest and she needs to eat. On our way home, Jimin felt her head and claimed it was hot. We thought she had a fever so that's why I sent Jimin to go and get some medicines for her for when she wakes up," he said. After he explained the events that had occurred that night, there were a few minutes of silence.