16. 4 O'Clock

"Huh-" I was unable to speak as I was yanked by my brother, his actions pretty much choking me. 

"Yoon-" Jin spoke but was ignored by Yoongi; he walked straight past. I tried to breathe but I was unable to as Yoongi continued to drag me through the house. 

"Y-yah!" I managed to say.

"Shut up," he responded, anger evident in his voice.

He approached the front door and stopped only to open it and throw me outside. I clutched my neck and tried to steady my breathing while looking up at Yoongi who was standing in the doorway. 

He shot one last glare at me.

"You say I'm not your oppa? Fine. Let's keep it that way," he growled before shutting the door. 

He's changed. So much. 

The memories of the older brother I once knew flowed into my mind. The times we laughed, ran around chasing each other, watched movies together, sung and rapped together at the top of our lungs. 

Yoongi now... I don't know him. 

The person who just threw me out of my house... he's not my brother.

The one that I shared many memories with... he's gone. 

Will he ever come back? 

I felt warm tears trickle down my cheeks at the thought of the drastic change in Yoongi. I picked myself off the floor, wiping off the dirt from my clothes and turned around, limping away from the house into the streets. 

It was raining so my clothes became wet, my hair damp. My arms were bare and the wind blew hard, causing my body to shiver uncontrollably. My hair blew in the wind but unfortunately stuck to my face due to the dampness. 

The pitter patter of the rain on the pavement was soothing to my ears, the earthy smell bringing comfort to my body; the darkness of the sky adding to the calmness of the night.

Tears continued streaming down my face as the memories of the old Yoongi replayed in my mind. 

Just forget him, Krystal. He's only going to make you cry. 

No matter how hard I tried to stop thinking about him, I couldn't get him out of my mind (the way this sounds like a Yoongi x Reader 😂😂😂).

My feet lead me to the park, the place I usually go to when I need to calm myself down. I searched for and eventually found my favourite bench and took a seat on it, not caring about the fact that it was wet. 

There, I cried my heart out.

I had no one to turn to at the time.

I was outside.

Soaked.

Cold.

Tired.

Hurt. 

The thought of cutting myself once again crossed my mind but unfortunately, I didn't have a knife on me at the time.

I immediately looked up, at the tree above me, and snapped a branch off of it, a branch that I thought was suitable. A branch that I thought was sharp enough. 

I removed the bandage from my left wrist and used the branch to cut myself, going over the scars that were already present. 

5. 

5 scars. Bleeding. It hurt but I didn't care.

That pain was the reason why mind wasn't clouded with thoughts of what had just happened. That pain was the reason why my heart wasn't currently hurting like it was a minute ago. That pain was the reason why I thought I didn't need anyone at that second.